• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

High Prices at VIP: Is Anyone Else Concerned?

In summary, some people are concerned about the cost of clothing and items being marketed to VIP members. However, the material and quality seem to be good to many people. The tax benefits are also a plus.
MamaChef
Anyone feel like the clothing and items that VIP is marketing to us is way too expensive? I was looking at some of it just now, and there's a couple of shirts over $40! Even the stuff on clearance is still expensive! Have any of you written to them to share this concern and gotten a response? Just something I was thinking about, wondered if anyone else had a similar concern....

Have a great night!

I thought the clothes were expensive until I purchased my first shirt. In my opinion the material is a good quality. I have had the shirt for a couple of years and it has held up very well.

Recently I kept looking at a grey fleece jacket, but I just did not want to spend $32.00 on it. It went on sale this week for $19.99. I was so excited and purchased it immediately. I ordered it on Wednesday and it should be at my house tomorrow.

In the big scheme of things I do not mind putting a little money towards my advertising clothing. I usually have someone ask about Pampered Chef when I wear it. It is also a tax deduction for me.

So for the money and what I get out of it, I think it is a pretty good deal!

Lisa :D

I agree Mamachef. I am already on a very tight budget with me and hubby working full-time and I also have a merchandising job once a week and I am trying to get some PC things going and I still have no money (I guess the 4 boys we have between us would be most of the reason for that). I thought that this business was supposed to help people like me not take all of our money by paying outrageous prices for advertising apparel. I was just thinking about buying some t-shirts and iron-on paper and printing my own, don't know how it would turn out, but it's worth a shot I think. By what I understand we can use these ourselves just not give the logo to anyone else to use to make it.

I love my VIP stuffWOW, I love all of my shirts and jackets and everything from VIP! I have a uniform that I wear to all of my shows-khakis and a collared VIP Pampered Chef shirt. When I first started I used to spend more $$ on clothes for PC parties, now I have my set uniforms and I usually buy 1 every other month or so, even though I haven't bought one since August!! It is time to buy some more!

This is also considered advertising! Where else can you advertise so cheaply? I am a walking billboard. It would cost me $55 to put a 2X2 add in my local paper for one day! So I consider my shirts a great advertising cost!Also, the tax benefits are nice.

You sound like some of the guests I have at kitchen shows..."everything is so expensive." These guests are generally looking at the stoneware or the cookware! You might just like the expensive shirts. (I always gravitate towards the pricier items myself.) I have the Doris Christopher Book shirt on now from VIP and it only cost $10. I guess you get what you pay for applies to VIP along with Pampered Chef and everything else!

Just my 2 cents!

1. What makes VIP products at Pampered Chef more expensive than other products?

At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on using high-quality materials and ingredients in our VIP products. This ensures that our products are durable, effective, and safe to use in the kitchen. Our VIP products also go through rigorous testing and development processes to ensure they meet our high standards.

2. Are there any benefits to purchasing VIP products despite the higher prices?

Yes, there are several benefits to investing in VIP products at Pampered Chef. These products often have longer lifespans, saving you money in the long run. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

3. Can I find similar products at a lower price elsewhere?

While you may find similar products at a lower price at other retailers, we cannot guarantee the same level of quality and satisfaction that comes with our VIP products. Our products are specifically designed for Pampered Chef and go through extensive testing and development processes to ensure they meet our high standards.

4. How can I justify spending more on VIP products at Pampered Chef?

Investing in VIP products at Pampered Chef means investing in the quality and longevity of your kitchen tools. Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable, and they often come with added features and benefits that cheaper alternatives may not have. Plus, with our satisfaction guarantee, you can feel confident in your purchase.

5. Are there any sales or discounts available for VIP products at Pampered Chef?

We occasionally have sales or promotions on VIP products, but these are not always available. However, we do offer a host rewards program where you can earn discounts and free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about any upcoming sales or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amandaali
  • pampchefsarah