• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gloves for Food Service - Get a Good Deal!

In summary, gloves in food service provide a protective barrier, prevent injuries, and improve hygiene. Disposable, food-safe gloves made of materials like latex, vinyl, or nitrile are suitable for food service and should be worn on clean, dry hands and disposed of properly. Reusing gloves in food service is not recommended as it can increase the risk of cross-contamination. To find a good deal on gloves for food service, check with Pampered Chef or local restaurant supply stores and online retailers for high-quality gloves that meet food safety standards.
brandenc
Gold Member
Hi all,

If anyone needs any let me know. I will try to get you a good deal on them. If you only need one box of 100 gloves the cost will be 2.50 to purchase the whole case cost would be 15.00. The whole case has 1000 gloves(10 boxes of 100 each) plus S & H via DHL, UPS, FedEx, USPS. Just PM me with the details because my supplier will let me know each week. Also let me know your size and how many you want or if you want the whole case.

Send email to [email protected] subject: Food Service Gloves and include

Your Name, Email, glove size, number of boxes/cases, shipping by, and your City and Zip Code and how you would like to pay.

Once I find out if they have them I will let you know as soon as I found out.

Right now i have 3 boxes of 100 Large Gloves. Total for all 3 would be 7.00 plus shipping.

Payment via: PayPal Balance, PayPal Credit Card, Money Order, E-Check.

What are the benefits of using gloves in food service?

Gloves provide a protective barrier between the food and the worker's hands, reducing the risk of contamination. They also help prevent burns, cuts, and other injuries while handling hot or sharp objects. Additionally, gloves can improve hygiene and cleanliness in the food service environment.

What type of gloves are suitable for food service?

Disposable, food-safe gloves made of materials such as latex, vinyl, or nitrile are commonly used in food service. These gloves are designed to be lightweight, flexible, and resistant to tearing. They also come in different sizes to ensure a proper fit.

How should gloves be properly worn and disposed of?

Gloves should be worn on clean, dry hands and changed regularly, especially when handling different types of food. When removing gloves, grasp the outside of one glove with the other hand and peel it off, then do the same with the other glove. Dispose of used gloves properly in a designated waste bin.

Can gloves be reused in food service?

No, gloves should not be reused in food service. This can increase the risk of cross-contamination and compromise food safety. It is important to use a new pair of gloves for each task and discard them after use.

Where can I find a good deal on gloves for food service?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of high-quality gloves for food service at competitive prices. You can also check with your local restaurant supply store or online retailers for deals on bulk purchases. Remember to always choose gloves that meet food safety standards and regulations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandenc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies
Views
pamperedchefpowers
Replies
Views
brandenc