• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Custom Vinyl Cutouts for Your Vehicle - PM Me!

In summary, Noora Snyder can create a QR code for your vehicle that contains your contact information, website, or any other information you would like. She charges $10 for a 4"x4" QR code and $5 for a 2"x2" QR code.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Hi all. I just got a vinyl cutter & wanted to let you know I can get cut your name, number, website, etc out for your vehicle. PM me if you're interested.

How much would you charge to do a couple of 4" X 4" QR codes and mail them to me?

I currently don't have a vinyl printer, just the cutter. Email me the QR code & I'll see if it will work before I quote you the price. :)

I have you on my FB page, but not your e-mail address. I found a @facebook.com e-mail address on your page & sent it there. ;)

Click on her user name here and a link to email her is there.

But that way won't let me add attachments. Tried that first.

And she's given me the real e-mail address now. ;)

I'd be interested in whether the QR code works, too. I just ordered a bumper sticker from VistaPrint with my QR code on it, but it's not exactly what I wanted.

Those should be no problem, Noora. Send me over an email with your QR code, color, & size request to [email protected].

What info are you putting with QR Code?

priseortega said:

If this question was meant for me, I can cut any information you want so you can put it in the back (side, etc) glass of your vehicle or really any where you want.

priseortega said:

Here's mine:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/s720x720/603383_4322127576591_1803020459_n.jpg

Sorry, tried to make it smaller, but it's on a private folder on FB and I can't adjust the size like I could if I put it on Photobucket. Not sure how to make Photobucket a private photo, so I have to post it big. ;)

To clarify are you just putting the QR code in your car or are you adding personalization with code sorry i need a visual

I already have the Merrill logo on my van. I'm wanting to put the QR code beside the Merrill logo so that people who are walking by in a parking lot or sitting behind me at a red light can get my info quickly without a pen & paper. ;)

How do you do a QR code?

ok...not to be stoo-pid or anything, but what in the world is "qr" code?

Darlene, here's the site I used (free): QR Code Generator: QR Stuff Free Online QR Code Creator And Encoder For T-Shirts, Business Cards & StickersNicole, it's been in Japan for years, but has recently taken off in the states. Those with an app on their smart phone, can open the app, point their phone at the black & white image & it opens the data field. It can be something simple like a phone number or e-mail or all your contact information for a business. But it's a quick way for them to save your business info on their cell to go back to later vs. having to find pen & paper. Chili's has the QR code on their receipt tray so that you can scan, click the link to their survey & do the survey & be entered in their contest right from the table. On their kids menu, it has a QR code to link you to the kiddie section of their web page. Everywhere you look, you'll start seeing them more & more. :DETA: Oh, I've also seen QR codes that link you from the menu to their web page that contains all the ingredients & health info of the items on the menu too. ;)

My QR code takes the person to the sign-up form for my newsletter.

The app I chose let's you make yours right on the app, then email or share however you like.

Im going to be working on your QR code soon, Shelia.

I am also interested in a quote for a QR code for my van.

Thanks

You could also link your QR code to your website or FB page. Can you post pictures of what you have made? Thanks!

Sorry for the delayed responses all. Things have been busy on the homefront. I'll get back to everyone in the morning with quotes & I'm hoping to get the QR codes cut tomorrow as well.

Alright, 4"x4" QR codes are $10 each plus postage. Send me over an email if you're interested with your QR code if you're interested- [email protected]

How did these turn out? Does anybody have a pic to share? What would you charge for a 2" x 2" QR code?

1. What is a custom vinyl cutout for a vehicle?

A custom vinyl cutout for a vehicle is a design or image that is cut out of adhesive vinyl material and applied to the surface of a vehicle. It is a great way to add a personal touch or advertise a business on a car, truck, or other vehicle.

2. How is a custom vinyl cutout made?

A custom vinyl cutout is made by using a vinyl cutting machine to precisely cut out a design or image from a sheet of adhesive vinyl. The design is then transferred onto transfer tape and applied to the vehicle's surface.

3. Can I choose any design or image for my custom vinyl cutout?

Yes, you can choose any design or image for your custom vinyl cutout as long as it is not copyrighted or offensive. You can also work with a designer to create a unique design that fits your personal style or business branding.

4. How long does a custom vinyl cutout last on a vehicle?

A custom vinyl cutout can last anywhere from 3-5 years, depending on the quality of the vinyl used and how well it is maintained. Exposure to extreme weather conditions or frequent car washes may affect the longevity of the cutout.

5. Can I remove a custom vinyl cutout from my vehicle?

Yes, a custom vinyl cutout can be removed from a vehicle by using heat, such as a hairdryer or heat gun, to loosen the adhesive. It is important to carefully remove the cutout to avoid damaging the vehicle's paint. Any remaining adhesive can be removed with a gentle adhesive remover.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • annew
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
beckybell27
  • Tropicalburstqt2