• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage Toaster Tongs Wanted - Any Condition!

In summary, vintage toaster tongs were a popular kitchen tool used to safely remove toast from a hot toaster. The condition of the tongs can vary and they can be sold to Pampered Chef in any condition. The value of vintage toaster tongs depends on their age, condition, and brand, but Pampered Chef is willing to pay a fair price for them. Any brand of vintage toaster tongs is accepted for purchase. To sell your vintage toaster tongs to Pampered Chef, please contact their customer service team for further instructions.
minersmix
looking for the older "toaster" tongs if anyone has any they would not mind parting with

I bought 30-50 when I found out they were being discontinued! :D How many do you need? :)

anywhere from 1 to 5 pairs would be great.

I'm trying to remember how much they were - $2-$3? I can probably fit them in a priority mail envelope for $4.60.

they were $2 and that would be great. If you are able to fit a couple more, say 7 pairs, we could make it an even $20.

I love those - my kids burn their fingers without them and me too! My extended family keep asking for them too. Do you have more to sell? I'd buy 7 also (is that how many fit in the envelop?). Can pay with paypal or check. $20??? Thanks.

1. What is the purpose of vintage toaster tongs?

Vintage toaster tongs were used to safely remove toast from a hot toaster without burning your fingers. They were a popular kitchen tool before modern toasters had built-in levers.

2. What condition are the vintage toaster tongs in?

The condition of the vintage toaster tongs can vary, as they are often used and have been around for many years. We are interested in purchasing them in any condition, so don't hesitate to reach out!

3. How much are vintage toaster tongs worth?

The value of vintage toaster tongs can vary depending on their age, condition, and brand. We are willing to pay a fair price for these unique kitchen tools, so please contact us for a quote.

4. Do you only buy certain brands of vintage toaster tongs?

No, we are interested in purchasing vintage toaster tongs from any brand. We appreciate the variety and uniqueness of different brands and styles.

5. How can I sell my vintage toaster tongs to Pampered Chef?

If you have vintage toaster tongs that you would like to sell to Pampered Chef, please contact our customer service team. They will provide you with further instructions on how to sell your vintage toaster tongs to us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smbith
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • minersmix
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg