• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Viewing Activity From Enewsletter

In summary, to view your activity from e-newsletters, you must log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on "View My E-Newsletter Activity" under the "My Account" tab. Activity from e-newsletters received before creating an account cannot be accessed. The e-newsletter activity is usually updated within 24 hours, but may take up to 48 hours during busy periods. Multiple e-newsletters can be viewed at once by selecting them on the "View My E-Newsletter Activity" page. Currently, activity from the past 12 months can be viewed, but customer service can assist with accessing older e-newsletter activity.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
I want to see who is clicking on what in my newsletter. Instructions say: "You can view which Contacts are clicking on your newsletter links using the "By Activity" filter in your Send E Newsletter group. Simply select "By Activity" or "By Newsletter Lead Type" and choose a fitler option." WHERE IS THAT?? Does anyone know how to access the information that use to be included in the warm call report???

This is not very obvious. Go to your contacts and then select your Send E-Newsletter group. Once you do that, you should see a link that says Personalize appear in the top right corner. To view the activity click on the drop down box next to Search By:. There will be two new options, By Activity and Newsletter Lead Type. This will only work on the Send E-Newsletter group.HTHJohn

Attachments

• Newsletter Group.PNG
    Newsletter Group.PNG
    2.4 KB · Views: 801
THANK YOU!!!
not very user friendly!! OK, I figured out what I want to click on is not activity, but "by newsletter lead type". Thanks again!!

All of a sudden on August 1st I got an email from someone asking to be removed from my e-newsletter. I also received a copy of my e-newsletter. I had no idea what was going on since I never opted in to that newsletter since changing over the to beta site months ago. So, on August 1st did they automatically opt in everyone? Called tech support and found out how to opt out, since I use another newsletter that I like much better. When I asked about why it happened, they didn't have an answer!

It wasn't automatic, so it sounds like a glitch, cochef.

1. How do I view my activity from the e-newsletter?

In order to view your activity from the e-newsletter, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account. Once logged in, click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can click on "View My E-Newsletter Activity" to see a list of your previous e-newsletters and their associated activity.

2. Can I view activity from e-newsletters that I received before creating a Pampered Chef account?

Unfortunately, you will not be able to view activity from e-newsletters that were sent to you before creating your Pampered Chef account. Only activity from e-newsletters received after creating your account will be visible.

3. How often is the e-newsletter activity updated?

The e-newsletter activity is typically updated within 24 hours of receiving the e-newsletter. However, during busy periods, it may take up to 48 hours for the activity to be updated.

4. Can I view activity from multiple e-newsletters at once?

Yes, you can view activity from multiple e-newsletters at once. On the "View My E-Newsletter Activity" page, you can select multiple e-newsletters by checking the boxes next to their names. This will allow you to view all the activity from those e-newsletters in one place.

5. Is there a limit to how far back I can view e-newsletter activity?

Currently, you can view e-newsletter activity from the past 12 months. If you need to view activity from a specific e-newsletter beyond that time frame, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • flemings99