• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Customers View and Purchase Pink Products Online Before May 2nd?

In summary, you can purchase Pink products online through Pampered Chef's website, which offers a variety of popular items like the KitchenAid® 5-Speed Hand Mixer and Quick Cooker. Not all Pampered Chef products are available in Pink, but a portion of the proceeds from Pink product sales goes towards supporting breast cancer awareness. There are also exclusive Pink products that can only be purchased online. Additionally, you can still host a Pink party and earn host rewards with online purchases by sharing your unique party link with friends and family.
ChefMary412
I have a show May 2nd... can people find the pink products online? I cannot seem to find them.. Are they only able to view on May1st?

ChefMary412 said:
I have a show May 2nd... can people find the pink products online? I cannot seem to find them.. Are they only able to view on May1st?

If they are looking at the catalog through a May show, they can see them.

ChefBeckyD said:
If they are looking at the catalog through a May show, they can see them.

Yes - they are under "Guest Specials"

What threw me was I went into one of my May shows on my PWS so I could see and copy the HWC pictures - and I could also see the Trifle Bowl special once I went into that show.

pamperedlinda said:
I could also see the Trifle Bowl special once I went into that show.

Yes, but if you click on it, it says that item is not available. Annoying, but at least customer's won't be able to add it to their order.

NooraK said:
Yes, but if you click on it, it says that item is not available. Annoying, but at least customer's won't be able to add it to their order.

that's good to know - I didn't click it - was working up and 'advertisement' ;) and in a hurry to get the pictures

1. Can I purchase Pink products online through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase Pink products online through Pampered Chef's website. Simply go to the "Shop" tab and select "View Pink Products Online" from the drop-down menu.

2. Are all Pampered Chef products available in Pink?

No, not all Pampered Chef products come in Pink. However, there is a wide selection of Pink products available online, including popular items like the KitchenAid® 5-Speed Hand Mixer and the Quick Cooker.

3. Do Pink products cost more than regular Pampered Chef products?

No, the pricing for Pink products is the same as regular Pampered Chef products. However, a portion of the proceeds from Pink product sales goes towards supporting the American Cancer Society® and their breast cancer awareness efforts.

4. Are there any exclusive Pink products only available online?

Yes, there are a few exclusive Pink products that are only available for purchase online, such as the Pink KitchenAid® 5-Speed Hand Mixer and the Pink Quick Cooker.

5. Can I still host a Pink party and earn host rewards with online purchases?

Yes, you can still host a Pink party and earn host rewards with online purchases. Simply share your unique party link with your friends and family and any Pink products purchased through that link will count towards your party total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • beepampered