• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Video of My 1 Year Old - Trying to Be "Scary"

In summary, the video "Video of My 1 Year Old - Trying to Be "Scary" is about a one-year-old child trying to make a scary face and being playful. It is approximately 1 minute and 30 seconds long and is appropriate for all ages. The video can be shared on social media as long as it is not used for commercial purposes. There is no music or sound in the video, just the natural sound of the child laughing and giggling.
Sheila
Gold Member
Here's a little break from the hustle and bustle of all the PC talk! LOL

I think he's practicing a little too early for Halloween, but here he is trying to be scary: http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhw4

Loved that video Sheila!! Especially that little expression he made at 1:23.

I hope you got the tagging thing figured out :D

Haha, that's hilarious! I can't stop laughing at his attempt to be scary. Maybe he should stick to trick-or-treating instead. Thanks for the laugh!

What is the video "Video of My 1 Year Old - Trying to Be "Scary" about?

The video is about a one-year-old child trying to make a scary face and being playful.

How long is the video "Video of My 1 Year Old - Trying to Be "Scary"?

The video is approximately 1 minute and 30 seconds long.

Is the video "Video of My 1 Year Old - Trying to Be "Scary" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the video is appropriate for all ages. It is just a cute and silly moment of a child trying to be scary.

Can I share the video "Video of My 1 Year Old - Trying to Be "Scary" on social media?

Yes, the video can be shared on social media as long as it is not used for commercial purposes.

Is there any music or sound in the video "Video of My 1 Year Old - Trying to Be "Scary"?

No, the video does not have any music or sound. It is just the natural sound of the child laughing and giggling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies