• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Video From Last Year - Enjoy :)

In summary, the video is of last year's National Conference and it was very enjoyble to watch. Shelby shared that she will miss out on some of the Bear Paw festival this year, but thanks to social media, she is able to share the memories with her group of attendees.
frozenchef
Gold Member
To help get us in the spirit of National Conference, here is a video I put together from last year:

Despite the text in the link, it should bring you to the Facebook page it's on...

LOVE IT! I can't wait!!!! Wahoo!!!!

I had totally forgotten about that awesome drum corp. Thank you for sharing the video!

I love this! You did a great job and I am ready to roll into Chicago right now!! Awesome Aimee! Many thanks:sing:

So cool!!!!

angel7581 said:
I had totally forgotten about that awesome drum corp. Thank you for sharing the video!

The drum corp was awesome.....Thanks for sharing.

This was so much fun to watch!

amazing!!!

Wow! Thanks for sharing. You are amazing!!

That was SO awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us all!

Okay... that was awesome!!! Than you for sharing this!!! Can I share it with my upline?

This just makes me more sad that I won't be there :(

Looks like such a blast though :)

Minda - absolutely share it with your upline! :)
I have two others from the previous years I've gone, but FB wouldn't let me upload them back then because they had copyrighted songs (guess they don't care about that anymore...).
We show them at our meetings all the time to get people interested. We usually start getting the hype for conference started in October and November since it is so expensive to fly from Alaska.
Shelby - I couldn't even imagine missing out - I'll be missing 90% of our annual Bear Paw festival and my daughter on a float, but thank goodness no one has a birthday this time of year - phew! ;)

is there a way to share this with my group of attendees? when I try to share - it doesnt transfer. I would love the first timers to see this!

WONDERFUL! Just shared it with our Cluster on our FB Team Pages - SO EXCITING! IT's just days away! Cannot wait!

I didn't go last year so this was great to see. Thanks!

That was great! Thank you!

Thank you for the memories :) Can't wait to do it again

otisbg - maybe try clicking the Share text again - FB seemed to have some issues yesterday.

I did it and got it and shared it and gave you many kudos!:D

~Video~Absolutely loved the memories! Cannot wait to see how they TOP that this year!!!
Thanks, Aimee!:thumbup:

Wow, Aimee, you did an awesome job. I can't go this year and it makes me pea green with envy for those of you going. It looks like a memorable and great time!

Loved it!!!! Thanks for sharing. My way of "being in Chicago" this year since I will be at home :)

What is "Video From Last Year - Enjoy :)"?

"Video From Last Year - Enjoy :)" is a collection of videos showcasing some of the best recipes and kitchen tips from Pampered Chef's previous year. It is a great way to get inspired and try new things in the kitchen!

How can I access "Video From Last Year - Enjoy :)"?

You can access "Video From Last Year - Enjoy :)" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Videos" tab. From there, you can browse and watch all the videos from the previous year.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to watch "Video From Last Year - Enjoy :)"?

No, anyone can watch "Video From Last Year - Enjoy :)" on the Pampered Chef website. It is a free resource for anyone looking for new recipe ideas and kitchen tips.

Are there transcripts or closed captions available for "Video From Last Year - Enjoy :)"?

Yes, transcripts and closed captions are available for all of the videos in "Video From Last Year - Enjoy :)". Simply click on the "CC" button on the video player to turn on closed captions.

Can I download the videos from "Video From Last Year - Enjoy :)"?

No, the videos in "Video From Last Year - Enjoy :)" are not available for download. However, you can save them to your favorites on the Pampered Chef website for easy access in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah