• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss Out on Victoria's Secret Freebies Last Week?

, Pampered Chef shared that they are behind schedule on shipping orders and are trying to catch up. They apologized for the delay and said it has been resolved.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
For those of you who didn't see this on CS or didn't get it from yourFor those of you who didn't see this on CS or didn't get it from your upline:

A News Update for Executive Directors

of The Pampered Chef

(630) 261-8900 Phone (630) 261-8588 Fax

ExecuFlash

One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630

from Rich Hlava, Senior Vice President, Operations

Please feel free to share this information with your downline.

Dear Executive Director,

I want to update you on the shipping turnaround time for orders. Although we had hoped to be caught up by Oct. 15, the orders submitted last Friday weren’t completed until Oct. 16.

I apologize for the additional day delay. While I’ll spare you the excuses, I want to assure you that this issue has been resolved and we are back on track and will continue to be.

Thank you for your patience.

Rich Hlava,

Senior Vice President, Operations

I wasn't sure where to put this:

Well ladies it's that time of year again, FREEBIES are here! Last year it was FREE slippers with PJs, this year it's FREE Scarf sets with Sweater purchase and more!
And I have been drueling over this particular sweater forever and now it's on sale! Yippeee!

Here ya go! Enjoy! I just ordered my goodies!

I am getting a $48 sweater, $38 scarf, hat, and glove
set, a lip gloss, and a 4 piece lip gloss gift set all
for $17.50. Here's how to do it:

1. go to VictoriasSecret.com: The Official Site of Victoria's Secret and order any
sweater. I went to the clearance section and found one
of sale for $14.99.
2. add item #3F-203514 (scarf set) and choose your
color.
3. go to checkout and enter all of the codes below:

SHADE4 (free lip gloss) , SHINE (free beauty rush
set), GIFTSET (scarf set), and if this is your first
purchase add FA78137 ($5 off purchase).

Wow!
happy057.gif

Yay! Just did it! Only $19.33 for all that stuff!!! (hope the "sweater" I got fits though)

Christ Follower said:
Yay! Just did it! Only $19.33 for all that stuff!!! (hope the "sweater" I got fits though)

Yeah, I worried about my size too but they are good about exchanging sizes.

And alos you can use GIVEVS for free shipping orders over $100 and GETCOZY for 40% off bath robes.

how'd you do it with a 14.99 sweater? it says it has to be 29.00 or more?

YAY! I got all my freebies for $32.32. I got a hoodie sweater.
Thanks so much for sharing.

I got a sweater and the rest for $18. and change!! thanks for posting!

What are "Victoria's Secret Freebies!"?

"Victoria's Secret Freebies!" are promotional items or gifts that are offered by Victoria's Secret, a popular lingerie and beauty retailer, as a way to entice customers to make a purchase or to reward them for their loyalty.

How can I get "Victoria's Secret Freebies!"?

There are a few ways to get "Victoria's Secret Freebies!" One way is to sign up for the Victoria's Secret email list, where they often send out promotions and offers, including freebies. Another way is to make a purchase during a "Freebies!" event, where they give out free items with a minimum purchase. You can also check their website and social media pages for any current freebie offers.

What kind of freebies can I expect from Victoria's Secret?

The freebies offered by Victoria's Secret can vary, but they often include products from their lingerie or beauty lines, such as free panties, perfume samples, or makeup products. They may also offer free shipping or discounts on certain items.

Do I have to make a purchase to receive "Victoria's Secret Freebies!"?

In most cases, yes, you will need to make a purchase to receive "Victoria's Secret Freebies!" However, there are occasional promotions or events where they may offer freebies without a purchase, so it's always worth checking their website or social media pages for updates.

Are "Victoria's Secret Freebies!" available in-store and online?

Yes, "Victoria's Secret Freebies!" are available both in-store and online, but they may have different offers for each. It's best to check both options to see which freebies are available and which method is more convenient for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
thebowman
Replies
Views