• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I be a better mentor to my new recruit?

In summary, Chris has recruited his first recruit and is looking forward to working with her. He recommends taking the online training courses and emphasizing the 30 days. He also recommends dangling the carrot of Pampered Chef Dollars he/she could earn.
kuntrycook
I just recruited my first recruit!!! I'm so excited...this really helped to give me a major booster shot of motivation, and the encouragement I needed to continue putting a lot of effort into my business!

I'll be talking to my director tomorrow morning...but does anyone here have any advise or "how-to's" that can help me to be a better help to my new recruit?

I'm new to PC ,so I don't have any advice to give you, but Congrats on your first recruit!

Definitely revisit the online training courses about the recruiting interview, etc. if you haven't taken them recently (or at all!). There's some good tips in there.

Woo-hoo! Great news for you, good job!

Make sure your recruit is aware of ALL the incentives for qualifying in 30 days, and then continuing the success in 90 days. Really emphasize the 30 days, and that the additional 60 is just for added benefits!

Also, make sure she watches all the online training, and show her how to navigate through Consultant's Corner, plus Consultant's Connection (this will be especially important for you now, too!).

Congratulations!!

Congrats! It is so exciting when you sign up your first!

Take the cons. Connection training. There are some GREAT toools there to help guide your new recruit.

Congrats! As someone who was late to the recruiting game I understand about it boosting your motivation.

Have fun!

Congrats! There is a great audio conference class listed in consultant's corner, online training, resources tab. Also, there is another online class on supporting your growing team.

I agree with Sarah....help your recruit realize all the rewards they can earn in their first 30 days, and then the following 60 days. Encourage they do as much of the training as possible and help them learn all the great things they can find on CC.

There are also a lot of good files on here, especially one for your recruit about what to do while she's waiting for her kit. I got the original from here and changed it to suit my needs. It'll keep your recruit excited about the business, busy so the wait doesn't seem quite as long, give them an organized gameplan, and help them stay motivated. (I'll try to find it and post it. I know how frustrating sifting through all the files can be).

Also, dangle the carrot of Pampered Chef Dollars he/she could earn. If there's that "one item" they'd love to have remind that if he/she grabs the PC$ carrot, the item can be theirs with no out of pocket.

Congratulations and best of wishes on your growing team!

Attachments

• What to Do While Waiting For Your Kit.doc
    43.8 KB · Views: 353
Thanks for all the advise everyone! I'm really looking forward to working with my new recruit. Thanks 'Saturday Gourmet' for the file...I'll be sure to use it!

kuntrycook said:
Thanks for all the advise everyone! I'm really looking forward to working with my new recruit. Thanks 'Saturday Gourmet' for the file...I'll be sure to use it!

You're more than welcome, and you can just call me Kelly or Kel.

What is "Very, Very, Very Excited..."?

"Very, Very, Very Excited..." is a special cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features over 100 delicious and easy-to-make recipes using our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

What types of recipes are included in "Very, Very, Very Excited..."?

Our cookbook includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. You'll find recipes for appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and even some sweet treats!

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef customer to purchase "Very, Very, Very Excited..."?

No, anyone can purchase our cookbook! However, if you are a Pampered Chef customer, you can earn rewards points for purchasing "Very, Very, Very Excited..." and other products.

Are the recipes in "Very, Very, Very Excited..." easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in our cookbook are tested and perfected to ensure they are easy to follow and produce delicious results every time. We also provide helpful tips and tricks to make cooking even easier.

Can I purchase "Very, Very, Very Excited..." as a gift?

Absolutely! "Very, Very, Very Excited..." makes the perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook or is looking for new and exciting recipes to try. You can purchase it online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • salthechef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies