• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Showcase at a Very Rich Neighborhood Show?

In summary, Kristi is going to be showcasing Simple Additions, cookware & stoneware, games, and a Trifle at her next two shows.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey! I have a show today at 11 am at a VERY RICH neighborhood and I'm going to be making the Clubhouse Chicken Squares and Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. Well, I know that a lot of these women don't cook (I guess I shouldn't say that, they could) so I plan on showing off Simple Addi+ions, cookware & stoneware. I'm hoping to really walk out of there with at least $1000 in sales. I'm wondering though, what do you think I should showcase besides those? I definitely plan on playing games as well.;)

I'll post later to let you know how I did!

A trifle would be awesome..they look wonderful, just as one teaser of what's to come!!

That is true if I had time to make one! I still have to get my kids ready, re-pack from my show last night, get myself ready and make the crescents for the squares! I guess I should get off of here!;)

A great idea I heard last night was to have pre-made suggestion packages. "For the one who doesn't cook" (stones, SA, etc), for the "starter chef" - you can cut out pictures from the catalog and make a pretty collage and just round it down to the next dollar. Apparently it can work really well because then people don't have to make the difficult decision of what to order!

Definately have out the new cookbook. If they like entertaining they'll like the recipes in cooking for two or more. Emphasize the convenience of our spice blends.

I would take about five minutes or so to show them several ways that the simple additions pieces can stack on each other to create versatile displays.

I hope it turns out even better than you're expecting!

Ooooh - too bad it's not March yet -- I bet they'd love the Trifle...I bet you can use it as a teaser to get March bookings!

dannyzmom said:
Ooooh - too bad it's not March yet -- I bet they'd love the Trifle...I bet you can use it as a teaser to get March bookings!

That is what I am doing at my next 2 shows!!

Kristi, if you don't have time to make a trifle, you can use it as a punch bowl....or a "margarita glass" bowl!!

Take the Well-Stocked Kitchen list-- for those who don't cook. They can see what they're missing!

Okay, I'm walking out! Wish me luck!

I printed the well stocked kitchen list so I will put it in the lapboards. I'll post as soon as I get home!

Thanks guys!

Okay I'm BACK!!!!

So, how did it go?!?!?!?

Yeah!! Can't wait to hear :) ...I need some encouragement before my show tomorrow, I am feeling so overwhelmed from life right now!

Trifles can be easy! Make a box cake mix (pudding or butter recipe is the most moist) and 2 boxes of chocolate of pudding...layer chocolate cake, then pudding, then cherry pie filling, then cool whip (repeat) and make it ahead of time. When there, use your grater to put chocolate chip shavings on top. When they taste it - which with the moist cake and pudding will be good, tell them how easy it is with boxed mixes and a tub of cool whip!

I also make a version with yellow cake, banana pudding, sliced bananas, cool whip, repeat....then extra sliced bananas on top.

10 people in attendance, my sales are at $1363 with a few more orders!!!:D My host ALSO said that she's moving to Utah and she wants to fill her new kitchen with ALL Pampered Chef!! I can't wait. I know she's going to take advantage of the stones so I'll let you know what it closes out at!!!:D

THanks for all the help! Oh, I sold 2 Large Square Platters, 2 Woven Round Trays, 1 Rectangle Woven Platter, 1 Rectangle Platter and a TON of other stuff!!!:D :D

WOW! (That's all I have to say!)

KimmyDarling said:
Take the Well-Stocked Kitchen list-- for those who don't cook. They can see what they're missing!

I'm confused (happens easily) The Well-Stocked Kitchen list is for weddinf resgistries correct? How can I incorporate the list into a non-bridal show?

That is great!!! Ok, I need to get pumped for tomorrow..it's been TOO long since my last show!!You may want to ask person that got the rectangle woven selections if they are interested in the patriotic liner on your outlet!;)

Way to go!

jasonmva said:
I'm confused (happens easily) The Well-Stocked Kitchen list is for weddinf resgistries correct? How can I incorporate the list into a non-bridal show?

Jason - it is great to show those who want it all what they are missing. It is a tool for Wedding Showers and Registries, but why not use it for other people?

Thanks Jennifer! GOod idea but she ordered the rectangular one, the one that's long for the tray.

Hey, I installed PP on my puter before I left for last nights show and I had people purchase 2 or more stones and I had a pop up come on to say that it won't let my guest take advantage of more than one speical. I also had a pop up saying they had to spend more than $60 but it would still add it.;)

So, make sure you do a product update on your laptop before you leave!!!:D

jasonmva said:

The list itself doesn't say anything about weddings or showers. It is now part of my standard guest kit.

janetupnorth said:
WOW! (That's all I have to say!)

Thanks Janet!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
10 people in attendance, my sales are at $1363 with a few more orders!!!:D My host ALSO said that she's moving to Utah and she wants to fill her new kitchen with ALL Pampered Chef!! I can't wait. I know she's going to take advantage of the stones so I'll let you know what it closes out at!!!:D

THanks for all the help! Oh, I sold 2 Large Square Platters, 2 Woven Round Trays, 1 Rectangle Woven Platter, 1 Rectangle Platter and a TON of other stuff!!!:D :D

Jealous. Oh, so jealous. No. Very happy for my online friend. Okay, maybe a little jealous.

:eek: I had 5 orders that were over $100, one $206.49 and one $278.:eek:

raebates said:
Jealous. Oh, so jealous. No. Very happy for my online friend. Okay, maybe a little jealous.

Thanks Rae! I guess we were typing at the same time!

Now off to do some errands before my show tomorrow!;)

How did the bookings look? I would want to get bookings for the next 6 months with this group! Especially with all the new products coming out!!!!

Super show, I just delivered flyers to a rich neighborhood hoping I can get some blind sells.

This is neighborhood is So rich, there is a security guard there waiting to take your info! I felt like I was at a military base with the only exception that they didn't write down my tag number!!

I got 1 booking from her next door neighbor:D scheduled 3 weeks from today! I can't wait to write it down because she picked the date and I told her that I would call her after she went home to check her calendar!

I do want bookings for the next 6 months!!!:D

Be sure to mention that you're there to assist with stocking the kitchens of their summer houses as well...

Wow!!! What a great show. Congrats!!!!

Awesome, I'm jealous!!

PampMomof3 said:

WAY TO GO!!!! My little talking orange.....;) :D ;)
Make sure you tell them you have a friend that can accomidate them in their Hampton or Fire Island Homes....;) ;) ;)

Way to go Girl.....

Ginger428 said:
WAY TO GO!!!! My little talking orange.....;) :D ;)
Make sure you tell them you have a friend that can accomidate them in their Hampton or Fire Island Homes....;) ;) ;)
You betcha!!!;) ;) ;)

sslangley said:
Awesome, I'm jealous!!

Don't be jealous, I promise it will happen! I've been in the biz for 22 months and it is SO rewarding!!!:D

How exciting!!! Double points for that show!!!!

Oh I know!!:D That's the most exciting not the $341 that I made this afternoon!!!!!:D

cmdtrgd said:
Jason - it is great to show those who want it all what they are missing. It is a tool for Wedding Showers and Registries, but why not use it for other people?

This list confuses me also. From my initial review, it just appears to be a complete list of products from the catalog. Don't get me wrong I think all of our products are great, but it a little presumptuous to tell a customer to be well stocked they need it all.

I was really hoping this list would be a list with a good base for newlyweds or any kitchen.

Kristi that is so awesome!! Good Job keep up the good work!:)

Kristi that rocks! Congrats on such an awesome show! Hopefully you'll now have a whole new catalog show base of customers after she moves too :)

Sk8Mom209 said:
This list confuses me also. From my initial review, it just appears to be a complete list of products from the catalog. Don't get me wrong I think all of our products are great, but it a little presumptuous to tell a customer to be well stocked they need it all.

I was really hoping this list would be a list with a good base for newlyweds or any kitchen.
It's not actually everything. It's less than half of the catalog, but it includes all the "basic" tools and entertaining pieces. It's a good thing to use to help people find the gaps in what they already own when they're placing an order.

Wow! Congratulations on your show. I've had too many cancellations this month but one show like that would make up for it :).

chefann said:
It's not actually everything. It's less than half of the catalog, but it includes all the "basic" tools and entertaining pieces. It's a good thing to use to help people find the gaps in what they already own when they're placing an order.

I'm thinking especially those people (and we've all had them!) who come to a show and say "Oh I already have everything in the catalog"!

MicheleC said:
Wow! Congratulations on your show. I've had too many cancellations this month but one show like that would make up for it :).

'
Thanks! I defintely agree! I had a show on Thursday night and i left with $165 in orders which is still better than me sitting at home!!;) The host may also be signing as a consultant!! Yeah! :) :D

Get your host the Well Stocked Kitchen list from CCorner. Godd luck!

Oh I did that and I passed them to EACH customer there yesterday and made sure they went home with it!

THanks Scott!!!:D

Well, my host just called and I'm now up to $1419 in sales! I told her where she's at with her host benefits and she said that she's going to get EVERYHTING she needs for her new kitchen! YEah! What an awesome HOST and SHOW!!!:D I'll let you know where I am at ALL times! :)

That's awesome Kristi!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome Kristi - keep it going!

Hey, I have a question, is a host limited to how many shows per month they can hold for you? Let's use Feb for example. If they wanted to host a home show February 8th for one group of people then let's say 22nd with another group, could they do that and get the host discounts twice?

I don't remember reading anything on this yet...and I've been reading A LOT! - Pretty soon my 5-year-old will have PC stuff to read for her Book-It Program! LOL!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Beth1170
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Intrepid_Chef