• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My First Pampered Chef Booth Be Successful Without Recipe Handouts?

In summary, the author is new to the market and has been preparing for the booth. However, due to a family emergency, they were not able to make it to the booth. They plan to give away old catalogs and business cards, and also have a drawing for a free bamboo bowl. They hope to have a successful day.
CAPCnewbie
I just joined PC in March so this will be my very first booth. I've been gettign everything ready for it and then my little girl came down sick on Friday and it's been a doozy of a weekend. I didn't make it out to make copies of a recipe I planned to hand out with my business info on it and to top it off, I ran out of printer ink so I coudln't even print them at home:grumpy:

I'm hoping that giving out old catalogs and business cards will be enough.
I have a flyer printed up to win a free bamboo square bowl and that all drawing entires win a free cooking show. I'll make sure to display my pink product and also wear my new HWC apron with pride!!:D

Hope I'm not forgetting anything. Fingers crossed for a successful day tomorrow.

Remember your goal is to TAKE - to take Name, Address, Phone, Email, Fax contact from as many as you possibly can. Only offer a current catalog to someone who gives you 2 ways to contact them to collect their order.

Have a starter kit (or new mini starter kit) that you can show off. Bring a Deep Covered Baker.

Good luck!

Ooooh, you just reminded me about my dcb! Thanks Scott. I was getting everything ready by the door but hadn't grabbed that yet and I may have forgotten. Whew, glad you came on and answered my post. :)

Be active at your booth. Don't sit! Enjoy yourself and try to connect with the people that come up. Make notes so you remember something about them. People are more likely to do shows for you if they like you and think they are going to have a fun time at their show.

Good luck!

Hi there! Congratulations on joining Pampered Chef in March and preparing for your first booth. I'm sorry to hear that your little girl was sick and you ran into some printing issues. But don't worry, I'm sure your booth will still be a success! Even without the recipe handouts, old catalogs and business cards are still great ways to promote your business and get people interested in booking a show or purchasing products. And your idea for a free bamboo square bowl giveaway and cooking show drawing is a great way to get people excited and engaged. Just remember to be confident and enthusiastic about your products and the Pampered Chef opportunity. And don't forget to have fun and enjoy the experience! Best of luck to you at your first booth tomorrow. I'm sure you'll do great!

1. What should I bring to my first booth tomorrow?

For your first booth, it's important to bring a variety of products to showcase and sell. Make sure to also have business cards, order forms, and any other necessary paperwork. It's also a good idea to have some basic kitchen tools and cooking supplies on hand for demonstrations and sample tasting.

2. How should I set up my booth for maximum success?

When setting up your booth, make sure to create an inviting and visually appealing display. Use height variations, colors, and props to make your products stand out. Also, have samples available for customers to try and consider having a raffle or giveaway to attract attention.

3. What should I wear to my first booth?

It's important to dress professionally and comfortably for your first booth. Consider wearing a branded shirt or apron to promote your business and make sure to wear comfortable shoes as you will be on your feet for most of the day.

4. How can I attract customers to my booth?

Aside from having an eye-catching display, there are a few other ways to attract customers to your booth. Consider offering special deals or discounts, hosting a cooking demonstration or workshop, or partnering with other vendors for cross-promotion.

5. What should I do if I don't make many sales at my first booth?

Don't be discouraged if you don't make a lot of sales at your first booth. Use it as a learning experience and gather feedback from customers on what they liked and didn't like. Take note of what worked and what didn't and make adjustments for your next booth. Remember, every event is an opportunity to improve and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katreallycooks
  • DonnaYork
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Aynot