1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Very first booth tomorrow!

1. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

I just joined PC in March so this will be my very first booth. I've been gettign everything ready for it and then my little girl came down sick on Friday and it's been a doozy of a weekend. I didn't make it out to make copies of a recipe I planned to hand out with my business info on it and to top it off, I ran out of printer ink so I coudln't even print them at home:grumpy:

I'm hoping that giving out old catalogs and business cards will be enough.
    I have a flyer printed up to win a free bamboo square bowl and that all drawing entires win a free cooking show. I'll make sure to display my pink product and also wear my new HWC apron with pride!!:D

Hope I'm not forgetting anything. Fingers crossed for a successful day tomorrow.

Apr 25, 2009
  2. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Remember your goal is to TAKE - to take Name, Address, Phone, Email, Fax contact from as many as you possibly can. Only offer a current catalog to someone who gives you 2 ways to contact them to collect their order.

Have a starter kit (or new mini starter kit) that you can show off. Bring a Deep Covered Baker.

Good luck!

Apr 25, 2009
  3. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

Ooooh, you just reminded me about my dcb! Thanks Scott. I was getting everything ready by the door but hadn't grabbed that yet and I may have forgotten. Whew, glad you came on and answered my post. :)

Apr 25, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Be active at your booth. Don't sit! Enjoy yourself and try to connect with the people that come up. Make notes so you remember something about them. People are more likely to do shows for you if they like you and think they are going to have a fun time at their show.

Good luck!

Have something to add?