• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I track my consultant kit's arrival?

In summary, the speaker is a new consultant with a phone conference scheduled with their director. They are wondering if there is a way to track their consultant kit which they need quickly as they have shows and catalog shows booked. They signed their agreement late on Friday and gave their credit card information, but they cannot find a way to track the kit. Another speaker suggests checking the "Shipment Status" on Consultant's Corner, but the new consultant cannot see it there. The speaker then gives step-by-step instructions on how to find the shipment information, and the new consultant is able to locate it. The kit does not have any shipping information, but it is expected to arrive within the next day or two.
Kellysays2u
Hello I am a new consultant and I have a phone conference with my director tonight :) but does anyone know if there is a way to track our consultant kit to see when it will get here?

I am so excited to start and have a bunch of shows and catalog shows booked so really need my stuff to get here FAST!

I didn't sign my agreement till LATE friday night. I gave them my credit card info and they charged me and what not but it doesn't seem like there is anyway to track the kit...

I thought you could log into Consultants Corner and do it.Welcome to PC and CS!

I think you can. You should have details on logging into Consultant's Corner (CC), in your Welcome Email from PC. When you log in, you see a "Promotions Grid" show the monthly specials. Just click on "Consultants Corner" at the top. That takes you the main page. ALong the right of the screen are "Frequently visited links". 2nd from the bottom is Shipment Status. That's where you'll see when orders are received, and tracking numbers once an order ships. I would expect you'll see it there.It usually takes 5-7 days to receive your kit.

It does not show up under Shipment Status...I just went through that recently.

If you go on CC, under the "Managing Your Business" tab, "My Shows", "Serving Your Customers", and then Product Adjustment...from there, check the box that says "I have read and accept......." and hit continue. Click on the link that says "Can't remember your show number? Click here." Then it should say Year 2011, Show type-All, and click on "Find". It should show you then if it has shipped or not. You will see a listing...the first one should be your kit. If you click on it it should say something about New Consultant kit. It might not say when it is coming, but if it's there it means it's shipped.

Hope that wasn't too confusing!

urbnk8 said:
It does not show up under Shipment Status...I just went through that recently.

If you go on CC, under the "Managing Your Business" tab, "My Shows", "Serving Your Customers", and then Product Adjustment...from there, check the box that says "I have read and accept......." and hit continue. Click on the link that says "Can't remember your show number? Click here." Then it should say Year 2011, Show type-All, and click on "Find". It should show you then if it has shipped or not. You will see a listing...the first one should be your kit. If you click on it it should say something about New Consultant kit. It might not say when it is coming, but if it's there it means it's shipped.

Hope that wasn't too confusing!

Thank you very much! At least now I was able to find it... Somewhere! It did not give any shipping info but I imagine it would be here tomorrow or Thursday.

You're welcome! Glad you were able to see it. I'm sure it will come any day!

1. How do I sign up to become a Very Excited New Consultant?

To become a Very Excited New Consultant, you can either sign up online or through a current consultant. Simply fill out the necessary information and choose your starter kit.

2. What is included in the starter kit for Very Excited New Consultants?

The starter kit for Very Excited New Consultants includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials. It also comes with a personalized website to help you get started with your business.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Very Excited New Consultant?

As a Very Excited New Consultant, you can enjoy flexible hours, the ability to work from home, discounts on products, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards through sales and team building.

4. Do I need prior cooking or sales experience to become a Very Excited New Consultant?

No, you do not need any prior cooking or sales experience to become a Very Excited New Consultant. Our training program will provide you with all the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed.

5. Can I still work full-time while being a Very Excited New Consultant?

Yes, you can work as a Very Excited New Consultant on a part-time basis while maintaining a full-time job. Many of our consultants have successful businesses while also working other jobs or taking care of their families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Anemone
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • winklermom
  • General Chat
Replies