• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Leader Overrides & HO Leads: Requirements Explained

In summary, the speaker is questioning their title as Team Leader and the amount they were paid. They mention meeting sales requirements and having two active consultants under them, but are unsure of what other requirements they need for Team Leader over rides and HO leads. They plan on contacting HO for clarification and suggest calling instead of emailing for a quicker response. Other speakers chime in with similar issues and advise waiting until the 10th for official status changes to take place.
cooknjess
My status is Team Leader but I just got paid as Senior Consultant.
In the month of May my sales were over $1250 alone ($750 for team leader)and my group sales were way over $3000 ($2500 for cluster sales), And I had 2 active consultants under me. What other requirements do I need to get the Team Leader over rides and HO leads??? I thought that I had all requirements. Can someone explain???? Thanks:confused:

Your best bet is to call HO and talk to either your Sales Director or someone in Consultant Services. They will give you the correct answer.

Were the Title Requirements all green when you checked on Consultant Connection?

Were the 2 active consultants separate lines?

Just thinking aloud.

Yes everything was green. I am sure I did everything right.
I e-mailed HO. Is it better to call?

hey cooknjess
Just wondering what part of NV are you in? I am in Elko.

cooknjess said:
......I e-mailed HO. Is it better to call?

That depends on how quicky you want an answer - LOL!! I'd call, that way you can be sure that they are answering your questions.

As for HO Leads, I think you have to have $1250 for 3 out 4 months AND a new recruit in in 1 of 3 or 4 months.

Jess - I've had some of the same issues. I'm a Senior Consultant - all the requirements were met for the last 2 months and I'm still listed as consultant. I'm waiting until 6/10 when everything is final for the previous month and see if that changes it, if not, I'll be calling too.

I noticed that this happened to 2 of my consultants as well. One met Director requirements but was paid at TL and the other met Advanced Director requirements but was paid at Director.

A call to HO is in order. Don't mess around with email.

Mine is screwy too. I qualified and was paid on my paycheck as a D, but on the Performance Detail button it shows title as D but paid as TL, when I was paid as D.... waiting a few says since my $$$ was right

Mine was corrected today.

Hi I am in Carson City.

I made Team Leader in May so I official am a TL but on the Lead button it says not qualified for leads but I did meet the extra quals for 3 out of 4 months. I called HO today and they said to wait until tomorrow for it to be updated...everything else was updated so I am confused

According to HO, the changes do not go into place until the 10th. Commission statements out on the 8th, and official status changes are put into play on the 10th. HTH

1. What is a Team Leader Override?

A Team Leader Override is a commission paid to a team leader for the sales made by their team members. It is a form of bonus or incentive for team leaders to encourage and support their team's sales efforts.

2. How is a Team Leader Override calculated?

A Team Leader Override is typically calculated as a percentage of the sales made by the team members. The exact percentage may vary depending on the individual's level in the organization and their team's performance. The calculation is usually done on a monthly basis.

3. What are the requirements to become a Team Leader?

To become a Team Leader at Pampered Chef, you must first be an active consultant with at least one recruit under your direct supervision. You must also meet certain sales and leadership requirements, such as a minimum sales volume and number of active team members.

4. What is an HO Lead and how do I qualify for it?

An HO Lead is a higher level of leadership within Pampered Chef, also known as a Home Office Lead. To qualify for an HO Lead, you must meet certain criteria, including a higher sales volume and number of active team members, as well as demonstrating strong leadership skills and commitment to the company.

5. Can I earn both a Team Leader Override and an HO Lead commission?

Yes, it is possible to earn both a Team Leader Override and an HO Lead commission. As a Team Leader, you will continue to earn overrides on your team's sales, while also receiving additional commission as an HO Lead for your own personal sales and the sales of your entire team. This allows for even greater earning potential and rewards for your hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • ChefMommyof3Boys