1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Very Confused

1. cooknjess

cooknjess Novice Member

My status is Team Leader but I just got paid as Senior Consultant.
    In the month of May my sales were over $1250 alone ($750 for team leader)and my group sales were way over $3000 ($2500 for cluster sales), And I had 2 active consultants under me. What other requirements do I need to get the Team Leader over rides and HO leads??? I thought that I had all requirements. Can someone explain???? Thanks:confused:

Jun 8, 2009
  2. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Your best bet is to call HO and talk to either your Sales Director or someone in Consultant Services. They will give you the correct answer.

3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Were the Title Requirements all green when you checked on Consultant Connection?

Were the 2 active consultants separate lines?

Just thinking aloud.

4. cooknjess

cooknjess Novice Member

Yes everything was green. I am sure I did everything right.
    I e-mailed HO. Is it better to call?

Jun 8, 2009
  5. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

hey cooknjess
    Just wondering what part of NV are you in? I am in Elko.

Jun 8, 2009
  6. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

That depends on how quicky you want an answer - LOL!! I'd call, that way you can be sure that they are answering your questions.

7. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

As for HO Leads, I think you have to have $1250 for 3 out 4 months AND a new recruit in in 1 of 3 or 4 months.

Jun 8, 2009
  8. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Jess - I've had some of the same issues. I'm a Senior Consultant - all the requirements were met for the last 2 months and I'm still listed as consultant. I'm waiting until 6/10 when everything is final for the previous month and see if that changes it, if not, I'll be calling too.

Jun 8, 2009
  9. DebinIA

DebinIA Member Gold Member

I noticed that this happened to 2 of my consultants as well. One met Director requirements but was paid at TL and the other met Advanced Director requirements but was paid at Director.

A call to HO is in order. Don't mess around with email.

Jun 8, 2009
  10. PCJenni

PCJenni Veteran Member

Mine is screwy too. I qualified and was paid on my paycheck as a D, but on the Performance Detail button it shows title as D but paid as TL, when I was paid as D.... waiting a few says since my $$$ was right

Jun 8, 2009
  11. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Mine was corrected today.

12. cooknjess

cooknjess Novice Member

Hi I am in Carson City.

Jun 9, 2009
  13. jenniferm

jenniferm Member Gold Member

I made Team Leader in May so I official am a TL but on the Lead button it says not qualified for leads but I did meet the extra quals for 3 out of 4 months. I called HO today and they said to wait until tomorrow for it to be updated...everything else was updated so I am confused

Jun 9, 2009
  14. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

According to HO, the changes do not go into place until the 10th. Commission statements out on the 8th, and official status changes are put into play on the 10th. HTH

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted