• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Verizon Pampered Perks: Eligibility and How to Apply

In summary, someone else was able to add the PC discount to their account, but it may not appear on their bill for 1-2 cycles.
cookingwithdawn
I was recently made aware of this and tried to do this online but ended up having to call. They said since I did not have a "business" email through the actual business I had to submit via fax. I just go my response back that they said consultants are not eligible?? Only Employees. Anyone else try this and have success. Just throwing this out there for feedback before I call PC. Thanks for you input??:grumpy:

Thats not right...Verizon was at conference trying to sign people up. I remember talking to them talking to me. I had to explain that Verizon doesn't work well where I live...US Cellular is the best service for me.

I'd like more info on this because I'm debating getting a data plan on my phone or possibly get an iPad with service. Where can we learn more? I couldn't find anything on CC.

I don't know the specifics of the PC discount with Verizon, because I am already a customer and get a discount through my full time job...BUT I do see the link to Verizon under the Pampered Perks on CC, and when I clicked on it there is an online Chat available with a Verizon rep...maybe they could help?

Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out when I get home later. I swear it wasn't there 2 weeks ago. :blushing:

babywings76 said:
Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out when I get home later. I swear it wasn't there 2 weeks ago. :blushing:

LOL - it's the very last listing and I actually had to scroll down before selecting "Pampered Perks" before I could see it :)

Someone else said they had this response, but i dont know the results. I would contact HO. Let THEM sort it out with Verizon.

When I called T-Mobile to get my discount, it was listed under Berkshire Hathaway not Pampered Chef if that makes any difference. I save $12 on my bill every month. Every bit helps!

I've had my Verizon discount for 3 years (before it was officially announced thru PC). I asked Verizon when I signed-up and they said we were eligible. All I had to do was show them a current commission statement.

I was able to add the Verizon discount to my account. Initially I had the same issues and made several calls. However, when I tried again it worked.

First I clicked on the Verizon link under Pampered Perks which took me to the Verizon page. You'll see information about the Pampered Chef discount on the left hand side of the page, but at the very bottom of the page there is a link for 'current customers' to register for the discount. Click on 'enroll now' and it will take you to the registration page. Complete all your information and click continue.

The discount was added to my account within 24 hours, but I was told that it may not appear on my bill for 1-2 cycles.

I hope this helps.

I already have a discount through my full time job. I wonder if we can 'double dip' discounts? One could only wish, right?!?

Unfortunately, they don't let you double up. I already had a discount on my account (15%) and it was replaced by the PC discount when it was added. Oh well, something's better than nothing.

What is the PC discount? I have an 18% with my employer

The PC discount is 20%.

THANK YOU vmgcooks!!!!! i have been trying to get discount ALL week and had talked to Verizon on chat and everything i could think of and no one could help. SO SIMPLE, i just didn't scroll down far enough!!!!!ittook 3 seconds after i found it!!!

vmgcooks said:
I was able to add the Verizon discount to my account. Initially I had the same issues and made several calls. However, when I tried again it worked.

First I clicked on the Verizon link under Pampered Perks which took me to the Verizon page. You'll see information about the Pampered Chef discount on the left hand side of the page, but at the very bottom of the page there is a link for 'current customers' to register for the discount. Click on 'enroll now' and it will take you to the registration page. Complete all your information and click continue.

The discount was added to my account within 24 hours, but I was told that it may not appear on my bill for 1-2 cycles.

I hope this helps.

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!!! I just did it!!!! And now when I login to my account it says "As an employee of The Pampered Chef, your monthly access discount is 20%"

I'm glad the info helped! Believe me I know your frustration. . .that was me. I called everybody and was on the phone for an eternity, which ended with the "fax it wait months" solution. I attempted it again when I got off the phone and that's when I realized I hadn't scrolled all the way down. So easy. It was still frustrating that noone at Verizon or HO could help.

Happy Saving!

Typically, with the Pampered Perks, don't go to the companies directly. You want to go through the CC website links.

vmgcooks said:
I'm glad the info helped! Believe me I know your frustration. . .that was me. I called everybody and was on the phone for an eternity, which ended with the "fax it wait months" solution. I attempted it again when I got off the phone and that's when I realized I hadn't scrolled all the way down. So easy. It was still frustrating that noone at Verizon or HO could help.

Happy Saving!

As soon as the PC Newswire sent out word, I called Verizon & they were familiar with the program & directed me to the page where you have to search using your "Work Email" and that wasn't coming up so I emailed Solution Center & they sent me the following email:

"I apologize for the issues your experiencing with Pampered Perks. We are aware of the issues and we are looking into it. Please allow us time to research this and I will email you with an update. Thank you for your patience."

This is so great! I spent over an hour in the local Verizon store after no success online, and they couldn't figure it out. Thank you!

Sandi

They told me a website to go to to get the 20% discount! I think whatever glitch they had, is fixed.

Wahoo, thanks to all of you I got mine to work. I was hoping it would be not such a pain in the butt to do since the plan is in my husbands name and we have a family share plan. Saving me $24.oo per month so basically I am getting free data a month. :D God Bless The Pampered Chef for just one more amazing perk. :D

Thanks so much for all the input, I think I got it to work :)

Hmmm ... when I signed up I had to show them a pay stub. I'm pretty sure the discount was 12 percent off calling only.

Now when I log into my verizon, I see a thing that my discount is 20 percent. But my bill has not gotten smaller. Wonder when it changed?

My Verizon rep told me the discount was only 5%. She is obviously confused.

When you log into My Verizon, does it say, "As an Employee of Pampered Chef You are Entitled to a 20 percent discount."(They don't understand that we are consultants and not employees, but that's a subtle difference I didn't want to argue.)Just called today to say even though that's what My Verizon said, my discount was only 12 percent. She said she'd fix it. Still only off my calling plan, but it almost doubles my savings and more than pays for my texting.

I looked at my bill, it is 20% off my line and my data, which saves me a crap ton as my phone as primary.... in all like 24$ so I will take it. :D

I had no idea about this perk! Woohoo, can't wait to get it applied to my account! Thanks for the info!!!! (that discount alone will pay for this website membership fee) :)

I take the PP link from CC and can not fine anywhere to sign up. UGH any suggestions?

I'm a pampered chef consutant in Florida, and a current verizon user and they gave me a 15% discount on my billing every month..Look into it more...

Is the discount only for wireless service. No tv or internet, correct?

What is best as far as monthly data plans: Att, Tmobile or verizon

how much of discount are others getting? They only gave me an 8% discount

You have to sign up from CC -> MANAGING YOUR BUSINESS -> Perks -> verizon.
After you sign in, scroll way down the page and look on the left. From what I remember, you go past where it says something about a discount to this little red body shaped icon. That's where you click and sign up. Its 20% off access, etc, not off your entire bill. Hope that helps.

Sandi

Thanks everyone. I just signed up following sandilou's directions and it worked perfectly!

What is Verizon Pampered Perks and how do I apply?

Verizon Pampered Perks is a discount program offered to eligible employees of participating companies, including Pampered Chef. To apply, you can either do so online or via fax. However, if you do not have a business email through Pampered Chef, you will need to submit your application via fax.

Why was I told that consultants are not eligible for Verizon Pampered Perks?

Verizon Pampered Perks is only available to employees of participating companies, not independent contractors or consultants. Therefore, if you are a consultant for Pampered Chef, you are not eligible for this program.

Can I still try to apply for Verizon Pampered Perks even though I am a consultant?

Unfortunately, no. As mentioned before, Verizon Pampered Perks is only available to eligible employees of participating companies. If you are a consultant for Pampered Chef, you are not eligible for this program.

Is there any way for me to still receive a discount on Verizon services as a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are other discount programs and offers available through Verizon that you may be eligible for. We recommend contacting Verizon directly or checking their website for more information on these options.

I am still confused about my eligibility for Verizon Pampered Perks. Who can I contact for further clarification?

If you have any further questions or concerns about your eligibility for Verizon Pampered Perks, we recommend contacting Pampered Chef directly for more information. They will be able to provide you with more specific details and assistance with your situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vmgcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • melindag
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom