• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Verizon Gives Pampered Chef Discount!

If the phone is in his name, not the company, he should still be able to get a discount and keep his reimnursement. Does he have to turn in his bill?No, he just has to bring in a copy of his commission check.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
DH and I are researching new cell plans. We were at the Verizon store today - and they give a 12% PC discount :thumbup: I was surprised b/c I thought we only got one with Sprint (it's 17% with Sprint - but we don't want them)

How does that work? Is it off of the phone, or the monthly bill? I'm guessing a contract is involved? Just wondering. Thanks

I know you can get it off the plan, but I'm not sure about the phone. You need to ask at a Verizon store, and take in a copy of a commission check so you can prove that you're affiliated with PC.

I wonder if you can combine it with other discounts? My husband gets us a discount already for gov't work...worth checking into. And, I just signed a new contract less than a month ago...would that matter?

ooooh, inquiring minds would like the details!!

discount only on the plan - and only on one phone if it's a family plan.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, I am going to look into this. I am in mid-contract though, so hopefully they can edit it!

You also get a discount on accessories. If you have an existing plan, you can just call them up and they will apply it for you.

There was a post about this months ago - You can fax over your statement with a form you can get at the store or online - its great!!!

DebbieJ said:
You also get a discount on accessories. If you have an existing plan, you can just call them up and they will apply it for you.

She did say that too - said that the discount was smaller and sometimes whatever they were offering was better. We aren't quite ready to make the switch so I didn't get details yet. DS needs international capabilities so we are researching the best option for him.

I am going to check with Cingular/Att to see if they offer a discount. Maybe it is not listed on CC. They offer a teacher discount but our phones are in my name, so, we cannot get it unless we pay $35 per line to transfer them into Russell's line.

We have Verizon and I love it. They will not combine discounts though. My husband gets a discount through his work and since it is a greater percentage we use his. They were really nice though about looking up both discounts and seeing which discount was better.

soccermom18 said:
We have Verizon and I love it. They will not combine discounts though. My husband gets a discount through his work and since it is a greater percentage we use his. They were really nice though about looking up both discounts and seeing which discount was better.

Ditto for me!

Our phones are in my BF's name. So I don't think we would be able to use the discount. He gets $100/month from work for his phone, so I know that the discount wouldn't be greater than what he gets. But I will check it out when I get my new phone in April.

This is good to know! I've been with Verizon for a couple of years (just renewed my contract). I'll definately be giving them a call. Thanks for the info!

pampered.chris said:
Our phones are in my BF's name. So I don't think we would be able to use the discount. He gets $100/month from work for his phone, so I know that the discount wouldn't be greater than what he gets. But I will check it out when I get my new phone in April.

If the phone is in his name, not the company, he should still be able to get a discount and keep his reimnursement. Does he have to turn in his bill?

What is the Verizon Gives Pampered Chef Discount?

The Verizon Gives Pampered Chef Discount is a special discount program offered by Verizon to employees of Pampered Chef. It allows Pampered Chef employees to receive discounted rates on Verizon's products and services.

Who is eligible for the Verizon Gives Pampered Chef Discount?

All current employees of Pampered Chef are eligible for the Verizon Gives Pampered Chef Discount. This includes full-time, part-time, and seasonal employees.

How do I sign up for the Verizon Gives Pampered Chef Discount?

To sign up for the Verizon Gives Pampered Chef Discount, you will need to provide proof of employment at Pampered Chef, such as a pay stub or employee ID. You can then enroll in the program through Verizon's website or by visiting a Verizon retail store.

What discounts are offered through the Verizon Gives Pampered Chef Discount?

The exact discounts offered through the Verizon Gives Pampered Chef Discount may vary, but typically include discounted rates on Verizon's wireless plans, as well as discounts on devices and accessories.

Are there any restrictions or limitations to the Verizon Gives Pampered Chef Discount?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations to the Verizon Gives Pampered Chef Discount. These may include specific eligibility requirements, limited-time offers, and certain deals or promotions that may not be eligible for the discount. It's best to check with Verizon for the most up-to-date information on any restrictions or limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jamie's Money
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • vmgcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pctharper