• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Verbage for Bridal Store Vendors: Tips and Advice

In summary, when approaching potential customers at a bridal store, it is important to be friendly, genuine, and respectful. It is also important to showcase visually appealing and well-organized products and have a good understanding of their features. Offering discounts or promotions without prior approval is generally not recommended as it can be seen as disrespectful to the store and its vendors. To stand out among other vendors, focus on exceptional customer service and offer unique and high-quality products. Following up with customers after their visit is crucial for building relationships and potentially making sales. This can be done through personalized thank-you notes or emails to show value for their business.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm planning on going to Bridal stores in the next few weeks to try to become a vendor. Those of you who have done this, I could use some help with the verbage, please.

bbauman07 said:
I'm planning on going to Bridal stores in the next few weeks to try to become a vendor. Those of you who have done this, I could use some help with the verbage, please.

Brooke, just email Meryl at [email protected] and remember they WANT you to join their team! At almost $300 a month, getting vendors is a lucrative second business for them. lol. Good luck!

:)

I'm unclear what a vendor is? Does the consultant pay money to have PC advertised in their store?

cla519 said:
I'm unclear what a vendor is? Does the consultant pay money to have PC advertised in their store?

Nope a licensed vendor pays to receives one store's registered bride lists. These lists have name, address and wedding dates for all brides that register when they try on a dress. MANY give their phone and email addressas well. Each store can only have one PC rep, one MK person, bakeries, flower shops, etc etc. It costs alot of money ($295 is a car payment!), but if you share it with a few in your cluster it becomes more reasonable a monthly investment.

Ok I get it now. thanks

its_me_susan said:
It costs alot of money ($295 is a car payment!), but if you share it with a few in your cluster it becomes more reasonable a monthly investment.

Where did you find a car for $295 a month?!? :D

vendor verbageI was contacted by David's Bridal and there is a charge with there vendor program. The cost is $275 and you are signing a contract for a year.

1. What is the best way to approach potential customers at a bridal store?

The key to approaching potential customers at a bridal store is to be friendly, genuine, and respectful of their time. Introduce yourself and your products, but also take the time to get to know the customer and their needs. Avoid being pushy or making assumptions about their preferences.

2. How can I effectively showcase my products at a bridal store?

Make sure your products are visually appealing and well-organized. Use eye-catching displays and samples to entice customers. It's also important to have a good understanding of your products and their features so you can confidently explain them to customers.

3. Is it appropriate to offer discounts or promotions at a bridal store?

It's generally not recommended to offer discounts or promotions at a bridal store unless you have prior approval from the store or are participating in a store-wide sale. This can be seen as disrespectful to the store and their other vendors.

4. How can I stand out among other vendors at a bridal store?

One way to stand out is to focus on providing exceptional customer service. Be attentive, helpful, and knowledgeable. You can also offer unique and high-quality products that are not available from other vendors at the store.

5. How important is it to follow up with customers after their visit to the bridal store?

Following up with customers after their visit to the bridal store is crucial for building relationships and potentially making sales. Send a personalized thank-you note or email and offer any additional information or assistance they may need. This shows that you value their business and can lead to repeat customers and referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkowalski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jla8279
  • bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aPamperedBride