• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting Frustration: Don't Sell If You Can't Deliver!

Sellers also need to beware of buyers! I promise to sell some items to some consultants who contacted me that they would like to purchase them...2 weeks ago!!! Both said they sent me checks last week. How long do I have to wait before I sell the items to someone who wants to pay for them in a timely manner??? It is almost ridiculous that I am waiting on these 2 people when I could already have them gone and money in my hand from someone else! How long is too long??
luvs2sellit
:mad: :mad: Prepare yourselves. I have to vent a minute.
Do not list in the trading post that you have something to sell if you can not handle getting the PAID item to the person who has bought it!!!! I would assume all that list on here would expect a timely payment for the listed merchandise and in return would mail the item out timely. I assumed, and that is my fault, that a fellow consultant would be more responsible when listing items for sale on here. So, I will no longer buy anything from this posting.
Ok. All better now. :D

Last edited:
Hi Laura,
What happened? Did you pay the person and you have yet to receive the product? :eek: If that's the case, yes I would be upset too but I do have to say that I bought something off of this site from one particular person and she did a wonderful job in getting the item to me. I guess it really just depends on the person and what she has going on in her life. I do agree that if you are going to post something for sale, you need to have it prepared and ready to ship. That's just my two cents. :rolleyes:

Yes, I responded to a new post and paid her immediately via paypal. This was on a Friday a week ago. I finally emailed her the next Friday asking where it was. she said she had a bad week and would email me as soon as she mailed out. You would think she would have said " so sorry, I will mail out first thing tomorrow" . So last night I emailed and said I was sorry she had a bad week but that I was worried about what I had paid for and that she needed to mail it Tuesday or refund my money. Haven't heard a thing. Notice I have not said what the product was or who this member is. Trying to be nice. But that won't last long if it is not taken care of. It would be a shame to if she treats her PC business like this as well. Consultants like that give us all a bad name. But since I have vented I am much better. Life could be worse. Worse things could happen.

Laura, I am so sorry that happened. I would have been ticked as well. That really sucks.
Can you try to get your $ from paypal?

Sellers Beware of Buyers...Sellers also need to beware of buyers! I promised to sell some items to some consultants who contacted me that they would like to purchase them...2 weeks ago!!! Both said they sent me checks last week. How long do I have to wait before I sell the items to someone who wants to pay for them in a timely manner??? It is almost ridiculous that I am waiting on these 2 people when I could already have them gone and money in my hand from someone else! How long is too long??

a good trade. . .Just wanted to mention that I had a great transaction with rowan0907. As soon as we agreed upon terms, she had money sent to my paypal account. I appreciate her quick response, and would trade with her anytime.

rhonda4554 said:
Sellers also need to beware of buyers! I promised to sell some items to some consultants who contacted me that they would like to purchase them...2 weeks ago!!! Both said they sent me checks last week. How long do I have to wait before I sell the items to someone who wants to pay for them in a timely manner??? It is almost ridiculous that I am waiting on these 2 people when I could already have them gone and money in my hand from someone else! How long is too long??

I wouldn't wait any longer. If it's been 2 weeks & you haven't heard "boo" from them, it's time to "bless and release". Sell the products to someone who really wants them & will send the $$ when they say they will.

Jill Wright
Director, Benicia, CA

Thanks pandi410!!
pandi410 said:
Just wanted to mention that I had a great transaction with rowan0907. As soon as we agreed upon terms, she had money sent to my paypal account. I appreciate her quick response, and would trade with her anytime.

pandi410 sent out the catalogs SUPER QUICK and even refunded me some money when she realized she was quoted wrong from the post office...

Sorry that some of you are having problems. I wish there was a way to leave feedback like on ebay!! :)

1. How can I handle customer frustration when I am unable to deliver their order?

It is important to acknowledge and validate the customer's frustration. Apologize for the inconvenience and offer a solution, such as a refund or a replacement order. Be sure to communicate with the customer promptly and keep them updated on the status of their order.

2. What should I do if I am consistently unable to deliver orders on time?

If you are consistently experiencing issues with delivering orders on time, it is important to identify the root cause of the problem. This could be due to a lack of inventory, shipping delays, or other factors. Address the issue as soon as possible and communicate with your customers to manage their expectations.

3. How can I prevent frustration from customers when I am unable to deliver their order?

To prevent customer frustration, it is important to set realistic expectations and communicate them clearly. This includes providing accurate delivery timelines and updating customers if there are any delays. It is also important to have a backup plan in case of unexpected issues.

4. What if a customer becomes angry or upset about the delay in their order?

If a customer becomes angry or upset, it is important to remain calm and empathetic. Listen to their concerns and apologize for the inconvenience. Offer a solution that meets their needs, such as a refund or a discount on a future order. If necessary, involve a manager or supervisor to help resolve the issue.

5. How can I ensure that I am able to deliver orders on time in the future?

To ensure timely delivery of orders, it is important to have a well-organized system in place. This includes managing inventory effectively, communicating with suppliers, and having a reliable shipping method. It is also important to continuously monitor and improve processes to prevent issues in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefCat
  • kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • cookalison
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies