• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vent/Rant About My Show Last Night

In summary, the speaker was disappointed with a recent Pampered Chef show where only 8 out of 44 invited guests showed up, and 3 of them were food snobs who did not place an order. However, one of the attendees expressed interest in hosting a show in May. The speaker also mentioned a preshow incentive idea to encourage outside orders and discussed using Tic Tac Toe or Batter Bowl Bingo as a tool for hosts to collect orders from a variety of people.
MrsNetNut404
Where do I begin?

I was so looking forward to doing this show, but it was such a disappointment! My host sent out 44 evites, and she got 8 yes, and two maybes. We were both happy with the results, but when the party actually took place, it, well, to say it didn't go as planned is an understatement. :) First thing that went wrong was, she said she wanted to try the new upside down cherry cheesecake recipe. But when I got to her place with my ssp (singles servings pan) it didn't fit in her TINY microwave! LOL! So we improvised! After having a mishap with her oven we were able to put it in her convection oven and it seemed to do the trick, but it took FOREVER to bake! So much for a 45 minute show! ;) The most disappointing thing that happened though was that 3 of the 8 people that said they would be there, didn't even show up! And two of the 6 that did, were food snobs. You know the type I am talking about. The kind that think they're "better than Pampered Chef". I tried to talk to them about the different products that they were using. Nothing was good enough! They found something wrong with everything. Needless to say they didn't place an order. In the back of my mind I wondered why they even showed up.

But there is a little bit of good news. One of the other ladies that showed up definitely wants to do a show in May. So that makes two shows for May. Now if I could only get some shows for April! ;)

Thank you for letting me vent. I figured if anyone could understand what I had to deal with last night, you all could! :)

Sorry you had such a stressful show! Hopefully the guest that wants to host in May will have a better group! I hope your host managed to get a decent amount of sales so she felt her show was good.

Unfortunately her sales were not that good. She got $200 from the show, with one outside order. I am hoping to close her show today or tomorrow.

When I have an experience like that I think of it as training. I would even say to the people, "I can tell you're a really honest person and I could use some feedback. I'm trying to improve my business, would you mind answering some questions? What do you think about..." What are they going to do? Not order? You already know they're not fans.

At least your host knows that pan isn't for her unless she upgrades her microwave! I really like using the Tic-Tac-Toe host bonus that offers an incentive to my host to get $200 before I show up. Even when they don't reach the goal, it helps take the pressure off that night when there's already some sales ahead of time. Glad it made it to show level, even with the negative folks, and kept you active.With Anne's idea, make sure you tell them that TPC is always looking to improve their products and tell them that you will submit suggestions to the HO.

I like the idea of a preshow incentive. If they have some outside orders ahead of time, they are far less likely to cancel their show. Unless you heavily promote orders before the show date to them, I think a lot of hosts don't even think about getting orders before.

What is the tick tac toe?

Hi, Ranee! (This is a really old post you resurrected...) Tic Tac Toe is probably referring to what I've heard called Batter Bowl Bingo, where the host tries to collect orders from certain types of people to get a free batter bowl added to her show; it is an incentive tool for the host to ask outside the box, beyond just a close circle of friends.

What is a "Vent/Rant About My Show Last Night"?

A "Vent/Rant About My Show Last Night" is a fun and interactive virtual party where guests can share their thoughts and opinions about a TV show or movie they recently watched. It is a great way to connect with friends and family and engage in lively discussions about popular media.

How does a "Vent/Rant About My Show Last Night" party work?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host a "Vent/Rant About My Show Last Night" party by inviting your friends and family to join a virtual meeting platform. During the party, guests can share their thoughts and opinions about a specific TV show or movie, while also learning about new Pampered Chef products and recipes.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef customer to attend a "Vent/Rant About My Show Last Night" party?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef customer to attend a "Vent/Rant About My Show Last Night" party. These parties are open to anyone who enjoys discussing popular media and wants to connect with friends and family in a fun and interactive way.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Vent/Rant About My Show Last Night" party?

Hosting a "Vent/Rant About My Show Last Night" party is a great way to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to connect with friends and family and engage in fun and lively discussions about popular media.

Can I customize the theme of my "Vent/Rant About My Show Last Night" party?

Yes, you can customize the theme of your "Vent/Rant About My Show Last Night" party to fit your preferences. You can choose a specific TV show or movie to discuss, or you can have a general theme where guests can share their thoughts about any recent TV shows or movies they have watched. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the freedom to make your party unique and enjoyable for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies