• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vendor Show Make Ahead Recipes

In summary, the person is asking for suggestions on easy make ahead recipes for their first vendor show. They mention having candies and doing samples of microwave potato chips and raspberry habanero sauce at their previous event. They also mention checking health codes and are considering making the 3 minute dip and 2 minute decadent dip. The responder suggests the Spinach Artichoke Dip, Guacamole Salsa, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars as easy make ahead options. They also offer further suggestions and wish the person luck at their show.
Donna Partlo
I'm doing my first vendor type show this Friday evening 11/21/14. I don't want to have to wash a ton of dishes at the show. I do have wrapped candies to put on the display table but does anyone have suggestions on some easy make ahead recipes? I'm thinking possibly the 3. Minute dips or a chex sweet and salty mix...suggestions are greatly appreciated :)

I make the microwave potato chips ahead and give out samples. At my last vendor event I had the raspberry habenero sauce over cream cheese for people to try. Otherwise maybe something in our Minii MuffinpPan.

Be sure to check on your health codes. In Indiana we're not allowed to serve something we've made at home at a public event. I could open a bottle of sauce, pour it over a block of cream cheese, and serve it with crackers, (everything would be fresh out of the package) but I couldn't make a dip at home and serve it unless I had a certified, health-inspected kitchen.

I think I'm going to do the 3 minute dip and the 2 Minute decadent dip...I'll have all the ingredients and make it there...just didnt want a ton of dishes so wanted some easy ideas. The dippers will be packaged store bought :) Thanks for the advise!!!

Hi there! Congratulations on your first vendor show, that's so exciting! I completely understand not wanting to have a ton of dishes to wash during the show. My go-to make ahead recipe for events like this is the Pampered Chef's Spinach Artichoke Dip. It can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge until the event, and then heated up in the microwave or a mini slow cooker. Another easy option is our Guacamole Salsa, which can also be made ahead of time and served with chips on the display table. And for a sweet treat, our Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars are always a hit and can be made in advance as well. Best of luck at your show, I'm sure you'll do great! Let me know if you need any further suggestions or tips. Happy cooking!

1. What are some easy and delicious make ahead recipes that I can prepare for a vendor show?

Some popular options for make ahead recipes for vendor shows include cold salads, dips, and bite-sized appetizers. You could also consider preparing sandwiches or wraps ahead of time and storing them in the fridge until the show.

2. Can you suggest any make ahead dishes that are suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are many make ahead recipes that can accommodate dietary restrictions. For example, you can make gluten-free crackers or a dairy-free dip. You could also offer a variety of options, such as a vegetarian and a meat-based appetizer.

3. How far in advance can I prepare make ahead recipes for a vendor show?

It depends on the specific recipe, but in general, you can prepare make ahead dishes up to 2-3 days in advance. It's important to properly store the food in airtight containers in the fridge to maintain freshness.

4. Are there any make ahead recipes that can be served warm at a vendor show?

Yes, there are several make ahead recipes that can be served warm at a vendor show. For example, you could make mini quiches or meatballs ahead of time and reheat them in a crockpot at the event. Just make sure to have an outlet available for the crockpot.

5. Can I make desserts ahead of time for a vendor show?

Absolutely! There are many desserts that can be made ahead of time, such as cookies, bars, and mini cakes. You could also offer a make ahead dessert bar with toppings like fruit, chocolate, and whipped cream for guests to create their own treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkowalski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jla8279
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pcchefjane