1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Vendor show make ahead recipes

Tags:
  1. I'm doing my first vendor type show this Friday evening 11/21/14. I don't want to have to wash a ton of dishes at the show. I do have wrapped candies to put on the display table but does anyone have suggestions on some easy make ahead recipes? I'm thinking possibly the 3. Minute dips or a chex sweet and salty mix...suggestions are greatly appreciated :)

Nov 19, 2014
  2. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

I make the microwave potato chips ahead and give out samples. At my last vendor event I had the raspberry habenero sauce over cream cheese for people to try. Otherwise maybe something in our Minii MuffinpPan.

Nov 20, 2014
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Be sure to check on your health codes. In Indiana we're not allowed to serve something we've made at home at a public event. I could open a bottle of sauce, pour it over a block of cream cheese, and serve it with crackers, (everything would be fresh out of the package) but I couldn't make a dip at home and serve it unless I had a certified, health-inspected kitchen.

Nov 20, 2014
  4. I think I'm going to do the 3 minute dip and the 2 Minute decadent dip...I'll have all the ingredients and make it there...just didnt want a ton of dishes so wanted some easy ideas. The dippers will be packaged store bought :) Thanks for the advise!!!

Nov 20, 2014
    raebates likes this.
Have something to add?