• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design a Perfect Flyer for Your Next Event!

In summary, to customize the flyer for your event, use the template provided by Pampered Chef and add your event details, images, and preferred color scheme and font. You can include multiple images to make the flyer more visually appealing and ensure it is eye-catching by using high-quality images, bold fonts, vibrant colors, and a catchy headline. While there is no word limit, it's best to keep the content concise. The flyer can be shared digitally or printed out on high-quality paper for the best results.
meea
Help!!

Can anyone point the way on a good flyer with a recipe (a Seasonal one for now) with Wedding, Fundraiser, info on it..to hand out at Vendor shows..

I have a vendor show tomm and thought I saw a flyer on CS before, but of course now that I am looking again..can't seem to locate it..uggghh!!

Thanks so much!!

This is the one I use.

Attachments

• RWBtrifle_recipe.doc
    427.5 KB · Views: 498
Thanks Sarah!

Anyone else??

I am a new pampered chef consultant and I am doing a kick off show. I was wondering if anyone had some great flyers to share with me??
Thanks
cheftory

cheftory said:
I am a new pampered chef consultant and I am doing a kick off show. I was wondering if anyone had some great flyers to share with me??
Thanks
cheftory

Search the files section. There are some great flyers in there.

I copied a vendor flyer last night and forgot to save a copy of it. Can anyone tell me where the flyer is that has the Mexican Chicken Lasagna recipe on it? Since its the newest recipe I figured it would be easy to find but I've spent toooo much time this morning looking for it. HELP!!!!
pcbarb:confused:

I found it in the flyer & letter section of Business tips. Thanks to anyone who was looking.
pcbarb

Here's what I use. Got it from here a long time ago.

Attachments

• Fair Slip and Recipe GREAT.doc
    80 KB · Views: 567

1. How can I customize the flyer for my specific event?

You can easily customize the flyer by using the template provided by Pampered Chef. Simply fill in the details of your event, add your own images and logo, and choose your preferred color scheme and font.

2. Can I include multiple images on the flyer?

Yes, you can include multiple images on the flyer to make it more visually appealing. You can add images of the event venue, featured products, or even photos from previous events.

3. How can I ensure that the flyer is eye-catching and attractive?

To make your flyer stand out, use high-quality images, bold and easy-to-read fonts, and vibrant colors. You can also add a catchy headline and include key details about the event to grab the attention of potential attendees.

4. Is there a limit to the number of words I can include on the flyer?

While there is no specific word limit, it is best to keep the content concise and to the point. Too much text can make the flyer look cluttered and overwhelming.

5. Can I share the flyer digitally or do I have to print it out?

You can do both! The flyer can be easily shared online through social media platforms or email. If you prefer to print it out, we recommend using high-quality paper for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jmioni
  • ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ltricarico