• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Central IL Vendor Event - April 10

In summary, my DH is freaking about money right now and I am hoping that someone can help me out with the cost of attending the Taste of Home Cooking School in Effingham, IL. The event costs $100 and I have already signed up thinking that I had atleast one other person who already backed out. I was thinking 3 people would be great! But if even 1 wants to do it with me that would be great. They are only selling 1100 tickets, so if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it.
sillylittlechef
I have already posted this in the lounge, but I really need help so I am putting it here also. My DH is freaking about money right now!
If anyone has any downline or knows of any consultants in the central Illinois area who would like to participate in a vendor event PLEASE contact me through here or email
Event -- taste of home cooking school
place -- Keller Center -- Effingham, IL
Cost -- $100
Date -- April 10
I really can't afford to do this one on my own, but have already signed up thinking that I had atleast one other person who already backed out! I was thinking 3 people would be great! But if even 1 wants to do it with me that would be great. They are selling 1100 tickets to the event. So if anyone can help me out with it....
TIA

I'm not really sure where Effingham is, but I know I have heard of it before...

I would have wanted to try to come and help you out - but I just booked a show for the 10th this morning!

I'm sorry!

I hope it works out and that you'll find someone - just think of the potential payoff your investment for the event will be with future bookings and possible recruit leads. Hopefully the event will pay for itself many times over!

Good luck!

Val

Thanks Val. Effingham is actually probably a little too far from you anyway. It's about 3 hours southish... But I have family there and will spend loads of time there this summer so it works for me. I just did a search under consultants in Il. It doesn't look like it is accurate as quite a few of us in Illinois are not listed on it, but I did PM some people to see if they are interested. I just hope they don't get annoyed that I have bugged them. Some didn't look like they had posted on here for awhile.... oh well. I'm just offering an opportunity. And I see the potential, and know that it will pay off in the end, but my DH is worried.
Thanks so much for your encouragement!

1. What is the date and location of the Central IL Vendor Event?

The Central IL Vendor Event will take place on April 10th at a location in Central IL. The exact location will be announced closer to the event date.

2. How do I become a vendor at the Central IL Vendor Event?

If you are interested in becoming a vendor at the Central IL Vendor Event, please contact the event organizer at [email address/phone number]. They will provide you with more information on how to apply and the requirements for being a vendor at the event.

3. Is this event only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this event is open to all vendors and businesses. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to showcase and sell your products at the event.

4. What is the cost to be a vendor at the Central IL Vendor Event?

The cost to be a vendor at the Central IL Vendor Event is [insert cost here]. This includes a table and space to showcase your products, as well as marketing and promotion for the event.

5. Can I bring my own table and set up at the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own table and set up at the Central IL Vendor Event. However, please note that the cost to be a vendor includes a table and space, so you will not receive a discount for bringing your own table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • simms148
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies