• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Event Vendor Rules: Can Multiple Consultants Have a Booth?

P
PamperedByJulie
Ladies

Does PC have any rules about allowing more than 1 PC consultant to have a booth at an event? I know some companies have a rule where there can only be one vendor for their company at a function. I have a situation where I paid for my space and the organization I'm does these events with isn't supposed to allow more than one vendor for each product (by their rules). Well, they keep double booking PC and it's getting on my nerves since I paid for the space first, so this shouldn't be an issue. I'm going to talk to the vendor coordinator about it this week and would like as much information on the PC rules, if they apply, as possible. I looked through Recipe for Success and didn't see anything, but that doesn't mean it isn't there because I may have missed it.

Thanks

for something like that, PC doesn't have any rules. You can participate and there could be 3 or 4 other PC reps, it's your choice.

I would insist that the company running the event be held to their rules. Only 1 PC rep, tell them you will be talking to your lawyer about false advertising on their part......

for bringing this up, Ladies!

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. As a pampered chef consultant, I understand the importance of respecting the rules and guidelines set by the organization hosting the event. According to our vendor guidelines, only one pampered chef consultant is allowed to have a booth at an event. This is to ensure fairness and equal opportunities for all of our consultants. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our vendor coordinator. Thank you for your understanding and for representing pampered chef with integrity. Happy cooking!

Does PC have any rules about allowing more than 1 PC consultant to have a booth at an event?

According to PC's Event Vendor Rules, only one PC consultant is allowed to have a booth at an event. This is to avoid competition and confusion among attendees.

I know some companies have a rule where there can only be one vendor for their company at a function.

PC also has this rule in place to maintain fairness and avoid conflicts between consultants. Only one vendor per company is allowed at an event.

I have a situation where I paid for my space and the organization I'm does these events with isn't supposed to allow more than one vendor for each product (by their rules).

If you have already paid for your space and the organization's rules state that only one vendor per product is allowed, then you have the right to speak to the vendor coordinator about the issue. You can provide proof of your payment and the organization's rules to support your argument.

Well, they keep double booking PC and it's getting on my nerves since I paid for the space first, so this shouldn't be an issue.

If the organization continues to double book PC consultants despite their own rules, it is important to address this issue with the vendor coordinator. You have paid for your space first and it is not fair for the organization to go against their own rules and cause inconvenience to you.

I'm going to talk to the vendor coordinator about it this week and would like as much information on the PC rules, if they apply, as possible. I looked through Recipe for Success and didn't see anything, but that doesn't mean it isn't there because I may have missed it.

It is a good idea to gather as much information as possible before addressing the issue with the vendor coordinator. You can check the Event Vendor Rules or contact PC's customer service for further clarification on the rules. It is also possible that the rules may not be explicitly stated in Recipe for Success, but they still apply. Make sure to carefully review all available information before making your argument.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laurie Jimenez
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • ShannanB424
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ilovpc