• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Vendor Event Success: Tips for Attractive Prizes and Incentives

In summary, the speaker is a consultant who has signed up for multiple vendor events in the next month or two. They are considering doing a drawing for a Round UP From The Heart soup bowl set, but after reading posts, they are unsure if this is the best option. They are also considering offering a free cooking show or a gift certificate bundle as a booking incentive. Other consultants suggest that the gift certificate bundle would be a better option as it would require people to book a show in order to receive the prize and would be more useful and appreciated. They also recommend offering a booking show special, as this has been the most successful method for getting bookings. The speaker has tried doing a drawing for free items, such as a cookbook, but has
Sara Dawn
I have signed up for multiple vendor events in the next month or two. I have two this weekend (on the same day) and one at the end of the month. I have two set up for next month. I was going to do a drawing for a Round UP From The Heart soup bowl set but after reading some of the posts here I'm not sure if I should or not. I don't want people just entering for the "free". I thought about offering a free cooking show or a gift certificate bundle (GC and Season's Best along with my card made into a magnet and mini catalog).If I did do the soup bowl set I was going to just do an individual order and have it shipped directly to them and just use the set that I have to show what they are drawing for. However I could use that as a booking tool. They would get the set when they book and their show holds.Suggestions would be appreciated.

I think that offering a gift certificate bundle would be the best option for your vendor events. This way, people are entering for a chance to win something that will be useful and appreciated, rather than just entering for the free item. You could offer them a chance to win a cooking show or a bundle of gift certificates, which would require them to book their show in order to receive the prize. You could also include a card with a magnet and mini catalog to further incentivize them to book.

This is just my second year as a consultant so I'm still learning.Thanks!I have done the soup bowl set and have given it away at all of my shows. I have had people come to my booth at festivals just to sign up for the drawing. I have never had any of them book a show. I would suggest that you do the booking incentive. I have never used that one, but I have used a free cookbook with a $60 purchase and that has worked well for me. I have also done a drawing for a free cookbook. I have had many bookings from that. I also have a booking show special. If they book a show while they are at a show, they get a free cookbook with their show. That has worked very well for me. I have gotten several bookings from that. I would suggest that you do something that will get them to book a show. If you do the soup bowl set, they will just come for the drawing and not book a show. That is what I have found. I hope this helps.I have been doing these vendor events for a couple of years now and I have found that the best way to get bookings is to do a booking show special. I have done the drawing for free stuff and have never gotten a booking from it. I have also done the drawing for a free cookbook and have gotten bookings from that. I have been doing the free cookbook drawing for about a year now and have gotten quite a few bookings from it. I have also done the free cookbook with a $60 purchase and have gotten bookings from that. I have never done the soup bowl set, but I have given it away at all of my shows. I have never had anyone book a show from that. I would suggest that you do a booking special. That is what has worked best for me. I have gotten several bookings from that. I hope this helps.Have something to add?

1. What types of prizes can I offer at a vendor event?

At Pampered Chef, we recommend offering prizes that showcase our products and services. This can include items such as kitchen gadgets, cookware, or even a Pampered Chef gift certificate. The key is to choose prizes that align with our brand and will appeal to potential customers.

2. How many prizes should I offer at a vendor event?

The number of prizes you offer will depend on the size and duration of the event. For smaller events, one or two prizes may suffice. However, for larger events, it is recommended to offer multiple prizes to increase the chances of winning and keep attendees engaged.

3. Can I offer discounts or promotions as prizes?

Absolutely! Offering discounts or promotions as prizes is a great way to incentivize attendees to make a purchase. Just make sure to clearly communicate the terms and conditions of the discount or promotion to avoid any confusion.

4. How do I choose the winners for the prizes?

There are a few different ways you can choose winners for your prizes. You can do a random drawing, have attendees enter their names into a raffle, or even create a game or challenge to determine the winners. Just make sure to have a fair and transparent method for choosing the winners.

5. Can I offer prizes from other companies at a vendor event?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is best to focus on promoting our own products and services at vendor events. However, if you want to offer prizes from other companies, just make sure they align with our brand and do not conflict with our products or services. It is always best to consult with your manager before offering prizes from other companies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • delightfulkitchen
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg