• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Support Local Businesses? Join Our Vendor Event!

In summary, the "Vendor Event: Come Shop Local!" is a community event designed to support and showcase local vendors and businesses. Any local vendor or business can participate as long as they meet the event's criteria and requirements. To apply, interested vendors can contact the event organizer or visit the event's website for an application form. A variety of products, including food and beverages, crafts, and gifts, are welcome at the event, as long as they are legal, safe, and appropriate for all ages. The event is free for customers to attend, but some vendors may charge for their products.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm putting together a vendor event with my sister. I'm trying to come up with a flyer but I'm stuck at what to put on it that will really grab people's attention. I found a few on here but they talk about food and door prizes - which we aren't doing! A lot of them are about holiday shopping also. Any ideas?

Also do you think I should put websites or contact information for each vendor? There is only 10 of us but maybe someone who can't make it to the event can at least contact someone they are looking for.

When is the event? that might help with ideas

First Saturday of March - we are calling it Spring Fling

How about something like:

It's Spring- Time to Pamper Your Home, Your Health, and Your Self!

This will most likely cover every vendor in some way.

pchockeymom said:
How about something like:

It's Spring- Time to Pamper Your Home, Your Health, and Your Self!

This will most likely cover every vendor in some way.

Thanks I like that!

Look in Flyers and Letters ... there's a holiday one that I stole and others helped me with. Feel free to steal and re-word!

What is the purpose of the "Vendor Event: Come Shop Local!"?

The purpose of the "Vendor Event: Come Shop Local!" is to provide a platform for local vendors and businesses to showcase and sell their products to the community. It is also a great opportunity for customers to support and shop from local businesses.

Who can participate in the "Vendor Event: Come Shop Local!"?

Any local vendor or business can participate in the "Vendor Event: Come Shop Local!" as long as they meet the event's criteria and requirements. This includes having a valid business license and products that align with the event's theme.

How can I apply to be a vendor at the "Vendor Event: Come Shop Local!"?

To apply to be a vendor at the "Vendor Event: Come Shop Local!", you can contact the event organizer or visit the event's website for an application form. You will need to provide information about your business and products, as well as any necessary documents.

What types of products can be sold at the "Vendor Event: Come Shop Local!"?

The "Vendor Event: Come Shop Local!" welcomes a variety of products, including locally made food and beverages, handmade crafts, unique gifts, and more. However, all products must be legal, safe, and appropriate for all ages.

Is there a fee for attending the "Vendor Event: Come Shop Local!" as a customer?

No, there is no fee for attending the "Vendor Event: Come Shop Local!" as a customer. It is free and open to the public. However, some vendors may charge for their products, so be prepared to bring cash or card for purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wadesgirl