• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Veggie Stuffed Mushroom/ Stoneware Sensations Cookbook??

In summary, you can use any type of mushroom for the Veggie Stuffed Mushroom recipe, but larger mushrooms will be easier to stuff. It is important to preheat your stoneware before using it for even cooking. The cooking time for the stuffed mushrooms will vary, but it typically takes 20-25 minutes for them to become tender and the filling to be hot and bubbly. You can prepare the stuffed mushrooms ahead of time and cook them later, just be sure to bring them to room temperature before placing them in the preheated stoneware. Frozen vegetables can also be used, but make sure to thaw and drain them well before adding them to the filling mixture.
1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded cheddar

Thank you!!

One of my hostesses recently had made these before the show and WOW they were good!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to help you with your question about the cheese in the recipe. Can you please provide me with the specific recipe from WLPC2 that you are referring to? That way, I can double-check the ingredients list and make sure everything is accurate for you. In the meantime, if you are in a time crunch for your show at 1pm, you can always use a mild cheddar or mozzarella cheese for the mixture. Both of those cheeses work well in many recipes and should complement the other ingredients nicely. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

1. Can I use any type of mushroom for the Veggie Stuffed Mushroom recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of mushroom for this recipe. However, larger mushrooms will be easier to stuff and will hold more filling.

2. Do I need to preheat my stoneware before using it for the Veggie Stuffed Mushroom recipe?

Yes, it is important to preheat your stoneware before using it to ensure even cooking. Preheat the stoneware in a 375°F oven for 15 minutes before adding the stuffed mushrooms.

3. How long does it take to cook the Veggie Stuffed Mushrooms in the stoneware?

The cooking time will vary depending on the size of your mushrooms, but it typically takes 20-25 minutes for the mushrooms to become tender and the filling to be hot and bubbly.

4. Can I prepare the stuffed mushrooms ahead of time and cook them later?

Yes, you can prepare the stuffed mushrooms ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to cook. Just make sure to bring them to room temperature before placing them in the preheated stoneware.

5. Can I use frozen vegetables for the Veggie Stuffed Mushroom recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen vegetables for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain them well before adding them to the filling mixture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsue
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
kcjodih