• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Now: Experience the Convenience of Veggie Strip Maker!

In summary, the author is curious about if anyone has tried the product yet and they will be ordering it soon. They also mention that the product is good for a variety of tasks, including making skinny Mac n cheese. The author also mentions that the product can stain if you don't use it correctly, but it washes off with other things.
SherryLynn
Gold Member
Has anyone tried this yet? I know you can order it now and it's sitting in my cart. I will be ordering it in a few days. What are your thoughts?

Every consultant will be needing one of these for demos, Several recipes call for it in the new Season's Best.

Yes. There are 4. They are up on Consultant Corner already. :)I was just curious to see who has tried it yet. I'll be ordering it shortly. Trying to wait until 8/3 for fall products. My next home show isn't until 8/13.

It's phenomenal! I've used it on apples for an apple cake I make. I've used it to make essentially oil-free hashbrowns. I've made carrot strips for salads. It's great!

I wouldn't have thought to use it for an apple cake. The only apple cake I make is a "jewish apple cake" after we get winesap apples every fall. That calls for slices. Hmmm I just saw an apple and potato latka (I think) on Beat Bobby Flay. I bet it would be great for that. I currently use my MFP to shred my red cabbage for red cabbage salad. I might try it for that but the MFP is SOOO easy. I just chunk it and throw it in. Pulse. Then into the bowl. I wonder how it does on onions?

I'll need to try it on onions, but I imagine it's good for those who like little shreds instead of diced onions.

Used it for the first time last night. Made the skinny Mac n cheese from the new seasons best. Never shredded cauliflower so fast! And the Mac n cheese was surprisingly tasty. :) told some time to test out on other veggies including potatoes zucchini and carrots. The carrots did stain it a bit...

Love this product and am really talking up the fact it is safe for kids to use, help in making the meal, etc. great tip about the non stick spray. I sprayed mine with Lysol kitchen cleaner ans scrubbed a bit with a nylon sponge. It didn't immediately take the stain off but a day later I put it in the dishwasher...the stain was gone before I loaded it in the dishwasher!

When I've used it for carrots the "stain" washed off as soon as I used something else on the VSM.

Good to know, Rae! Helps to let people know so they aren't alarmed.

1. What is the Veggie Strip Maker used for?

The Veggie Strip Maker is a versatile kitchen tool that is used to quickly and easily create uniform strips of vegetables. It is perfect for making zucchini noodles, carrot ribbons, and other vegetable strips for salads, stir-fries, and more.

2. How does the Veggie Strip Maker work?

The Veggie Strip Maker has sharp blades that slice through vegetables as you push them through the tool. Simply insert your vegetable of choice into the designated slot and use the included plunger to push the vegetable through the blades. The result is perfectly cut strips of vegetables in seconds.

3. Is the Veggie Strip Maker easy to clean?

Yes, the Veggie Strip Maker is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. However, we recommend hand washing the blades for best results.

4. Can the Veggie Strip Maker be used with all types of vegetables?

The Veggie Strip Maker is designed to work with most vegetables, including zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, and more. However, some softer vegetables, such as tomatoes or avocados, may not yield the best results.

5. Is the Veggie Strip Maker safe to use?

Yes, the Veggie Strip Maker is safe to use. It has a built-in finger guard to protect your hands while using the tool. However, it is important to always use caution and follow the instructions when handling sharp blades.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies