• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Veggie Strip Maker E-Book Today - Share with Your Customers!

In summary, this conversation covers the following topics:- Does anyone have a veggie strip maker e-book or they would be willing to share?- Jess has a wonderful idea to make a little flyer with her veggie strip maker.- Margit has a start on a flyer for veggie noodles with fresh tomato-basil sauce.- Cook's tips for quick eggplant parmesan pasta: grate eggplant, mix in sauce and top with croutons and cheese.
Jess Olstad
Hi! Does anyone have a veggie strip maker e-book or they would be willing to share? I have a lot of customers that order this product and are asking for one. Thank you for your help! - Jess

Margit, that makes a perfect little flyer! Thanks!Here is what I have.Veggie Noodles with Fresh Tomato-Basil SauceINGREDIENTS
1/2 tbsp (7 mL) olive oil
4 garlic cloves, pressed
2 pkg (10.5 oz/595 g each) grape or cherry tomatoes
1 cup (250 mL) unsalted vegetable stock, chicken stock or chicken broth
1 large eggplant, unpeeled
2 medium zucchini
2 medium yellow squash
3/4 oz (20 g) fresh basil leaves, snipped
1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and black pepperDIRECTIONS
1. Heat oil in the All-Purpose Pot over medium heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add pressed garlic; cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
2. Add tomatoes and chicken stock. Cover; bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 6-8 minutes or until tomatoes burst. Gently squeeze any whole tomatoes with Chef’s Tongs. Using Veggie Strip Maker, grate vegetables into long strips, avoiding seeds. Stir vegetables into tomato/broth mixture. Cook, uncovered, 3-6 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in basil, salt and pepper.Yield: 6 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 2 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 4 gCook's Tips:
For variety, stir in any of the following in Step 4.
• Fresh baby spinach
• Diced cooked chicken, Italian sausage or cannellini beans.Skinny Mac 'N CheeseIngredients
1 1/2 lbs (700 g) cauliflower (half of a large head or 1 small head)
8 oz (250 g) uncooked elbow macaroni (2 cups/500 mL)
2 garlic cloves, peeled
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chicken stock or chicken broth
1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
2 tbsp (30 mL) flour
8 oz (250 g) reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese (2 cups/500 mL grated)
1 cup (250 mL) 2% plain low-fat Greek yogurt
Salt and black pepper (optional)Directions
1. Cut cauliflower into large chunks, keeping core intact. Using Veggie Strip Maker, grate cauliflower florets into large Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl to measure 3 cups (750 mL) (see cook’s tips).
2. Place cauliflower and macaroni in Rockcrok® Dutch Oven or Deep Covered Baker. Using Garlic Slicer, slice garlic into Dutch Oven.
3. Whisk stock, milk and flour with Stainless Steel Whisk until blended. Pour into Dutch Oven; mix well.
4. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 17–20 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring once halfway through cooking.
5. Meanwhile, grate cheese with Microplane® Adjustable Coarse Grater.
6. Using Silicone Oven Mitt Set, carefully remove Dutch Oven from microwave to Stackable Cooling Rack. Add yogurt and 1½ cups (375 mL) of the cheese; stir until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
7. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Yield: 5 servings of 1 cup/250 mL
Nutrients per serving: Calories 340 Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 430 mg, Carbohydrate 46 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 26 gCook's Tips: The easiest way to grate the cauliflower so that it stays in the bowl is to hold the Veggie Strip Maker at an angle into the large bowl while grating the florets. See step 1.You can add color and flavor by adding 2 large peeled carrots, grated into short pieces with the Veggie Strip Maker in step 2.Vegetable PrimaveraIngredients
1 eggplant
1 zucchini
1 yellow squash
1 carrot, peeled Sauce Options:
Marinara Sauce
1 Jar (6 oz/75 g) prepared pesto or Classic Basil Pesto
Artichoke Tapenade , Spinach & Olive Tapenade , Roasted Red Pepper & Sun-Dried Tomato TapenadeDirections
1. Using Veggie Strip Maker, grate vegetables (being careful to avoid the seeds with eggplant, zucchini and squash). Place in large microwave-safe bowl and microwave, covered, on HIGH 4 minutes or until tender.
2. Top with desired sauce.
If desired, add in grilled chicken or grilled shrimp.Quick Eggplant Parmesan PastaIngredients
2 eggplants
1 cup (250 mL) marinara sauce
Crushed croutons
Grated mozzarella, grated fresh Parmesan or ricotta cheeseDirections
1. Using Veggie Strip Maker, grate eggplant, being careful to avoid the seeds.
2. Place in large microwave-safe bowl; add marinara sauce.
3. Microwave covered, on HIGH for 4–5 minutes.
4. Stir in croutons and cheese.

Last edited:
oops! Just realized we now have the Skinney Mac & Cheese listed twice! I have put the recipes in a word document to share with my customers.

Hi Jess,I'm so glad to hear that you have a lot of customers ordering the veggie strip maker! It's definitely a popular product. I don't have an e-book specifically for the veggie strip maker, but I do have a few recipes that I could share with you. Would you like me to email them to you? Just let me know and I'd be happy to send them your way. Happy cooking!Best,

What is included in the Veggie Strip Maker E-Book?

The Veggie Strip Maker E-Book includes a variety of recipes specifically designed to be used with the Pampered Chef Veggie Strip Maker. It also includes tips and techniques for using the tool effectively.

Can I use the Veggie Strip Maker E-Book with other vegetable spiralizers?

While some of the recipes in the E-Book may be adaptable to other spiralizers, the majority of them are tailored to be used with the Pampered Chef Veggie Strip Maker. We recommend using the tool for best results.

Is the Veggie Strip Maker E-Book suitable for vegetarians and vegans?

Yes, the E-Book includes a wide range of recipes that are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It also includes options for incorporating protein sources for those following a vegan diet.

Do I need to have prior cooking experience to use the Veggie Strip Maker E-Book?

No, the recipes in the E-Book are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for all cooking levels. However, some basic kitchen skills may be helpful in using the Veggie Strip Maker tool.

Can I access the Veggie Strip Maker E-Book on multiple devices?

Yes, once you purchase the E-Book, you will have access to it on any device with internet connection. You can also download and print the recipes for easy reference in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMary412