Join Chef Success Today!
Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!
Margit, that makes a perfect little flyer! Thanks!
Here is what I have.
Veggie Noodles with Fresh Tomato-Basil Sauce
1/2 tbsp (7 mL) olive oil
4 garlic cloves, pressed
2 pkg (10.5 oz/595 g each) grape or cherry tomatoes
1 cup (250 mL) unsalted vegetable stock, chicken stock or chicken broth
1 large eggplant, unpeeled
2 medium zucchini
2 medium yellow squash
3/4 oz (20 g) fresh basil leaves, snipped
1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and black pepper
1. Heat oil in the All-Purpose Pot over medium heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add pressed garlic; cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
2. Add tomatoes and chicken stock. Cover; bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 6-8 minutes or until tomatoes burst. Gently squeeze any whole tomatoes with Chef’s Tongs. Using Veggie Strip Maker, grate vegetables into long strips, avoiding seeds. Stir vegetables into tomato/broth mixture. Cook, uncovered, 3-6 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in basil, salt and pepper.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 2 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 4 g
For variety, stir in any of the following in Step 4.
• Fresh baby spinach
• Diced cooked chicken, Italian sausage or cannellini beans.
Skinny Mac 'N Cheese
1 1/2 lbs (700 g) cauliflower (half of a large head or 1 small head)
8 oz (250 g) uncooked elbow macaroni (2 cups/500 mL)
2 garlic cloves, peeled
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chicken stock or chicken broth
1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
2 tbsp (30 mL) flour
8 oz (250 g) reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese (2 cups/500 mL grated)
1 cup (250 mL) 2% plain low-fat Greek yogurt
Salt and black pepper (optional)
1. Cut cauliflower into large chunks, keeping core intact. Using Veggie Strip Maker, grate cauliflower florets into large Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl to measure 3 cups (750 mL) (see cook’s tips).
2. Place cauliflower and macaroni in Rockcrok® Dutch Oven or Deep Covered Baker. Using Garlic Slicer, slice garlic into Dutch Oven.
3. Whisk stock, milk and flour with Stainless Steel Whisk until blended. Pour into Dutch Oven; mix well.
4. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 17–20 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring once halfway through cooking.
5. Meanwhile, grate cheese with Microplane® Adjustable Coarse Grater.
6. Using Silicone Oven Mitt Set, carefully remove Dutch Oven from microwave to Stackable Cooling Rack. Add yogurt and 1½ cups (375 mL) of the cheese; stir until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
7. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
Yield: 5 servings of 1 cup/250 mL
Nutrients per serving: Calories 340 Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 430 mg, Carbohydrate 46 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 26 g
Cook's Tips: The easiest way to grate the cauliflower so that it stays in the bowl is to hold the Veggie Strip Maker at an angle into the large bowl while grating the florets. See step 1.
You can add color and flavor by adding 2 large peeled carrots, grated into short pieces with the Veggie Strip Maker in step 2.
1 Jar (6 oz/75 g) prepared pesto or Classic Basil Pesto
Artichoke Tapenade , Spinach & Olive Tapenade , Roasted Red Pepper & Sun-Dried Tomato Tapenade
1. Using Veggie Strip Maker, grate vegetables (being careful to avoid the seeds with eggplant, zucchini and squash). Place in large microwave-safe bowl and microwave, covered, on HIGH 4 minutes or until tender.
2. Top with desired sauce.
If desired, add in grilled chicken or grilled shrimp.
Quick Eggplant Parmesan Pasta
1 cup (250 mL) marinara sauce
Grated mozzarella, grated fresh Parmesan or ricotta cheese
1. Using Veggie Strip Maker, grate eggplant, being careful to avoid the seeds.
2. Place in large microwave-safe bowl; add marinara sauce.
3. Microwave covered, on HIGH for 4–5 minutes.
4. Stir in croutons and cheese.