• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Vegetarian Grilling Recipes: Ideas for Hosting a Memorable Cookout

In summary, to make grilled vegetables more flavorful, marinate them in olive oil, herbs, and spices or sprinkle them with seasoning while grilling. Good vegetarian options for grilling include portobello mushrooms, veggie skewers, grilled corn, and tofu or tempeh. Fruits can also be grilled, such as pineapple, peaches, and watermelon. To prevent sticking, clean and oil the grill grates before grilling or toss the vegetables in oil beforehand. For large groups, try grilled vegetable wraps, burgers, pizza, or skewers.
Saturday Gourmet
Ok, the hostess that I am doing a grilling show for next week just e-mailed me that she has 2 vegetarians coming and could I do something for them on the grill too. Do you guys/gals have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Grilled pineapple (pineapple wedger), grilled veggies (grill basket)

I've also had really good luck with this one.

Attachments

• Cool Asian Pizza.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 308
I just grilled some veggies in the grill basket a couple days ago... yum! I used large diced zucchini, summer squash, red & yellow bell peppers, grape tomatoes... and then tossed with olive oil and seasoning.

Thank you ladies so very much. Ya'll are the best! I only have one grill basket and it will have the chicken and veggies in it, so I think I'll go with the pizza.

I truly appreciate all of the help.

God bless!

Saturday Gourmet said:
Thank you ladies so very much. Ya'll are the best! I only have one grill basket and it will have the chicken and veggies in it, so I think I'll go with the pizza.

I truly appreciate all of the help.

God bless!

You can also do the Grilled Italian Pizza! That is veg.

It's in the files here - check it out! It's DELICIOUS! The only problem might be that everyone (non-veg too) will want it!

1. How can I make grilled vegetables more flavorful?

To add more flavor to grilled vegetables, try marinating them in a mixture of olive oil, herbs, and spices before grilling. You can also sprinkle them with your favorite seasoning blend while they are on the grill.

2. What are some good vegetarian options for grilling?

Some delicious vegetarian options for grilling include portobello mushrooms, veggie skewers with a variety of vegetables, grilled corn on the cob, and grilled tofu or tempeh.

3. Can I grill fruits as well?

Yes, you can absolutely grill fruits! Grilled fruits are a delicious and healthy dessert option for your cookout. Some popular options include sliced pineapple, peaches, and watermelon.

4. How can I prevent my vegetables from sticking to the grill?

To prevent vegetables from sticking to the grill, make sure to clean the grill grates thoroughly and brush them with oil before placing the vegetables on them. You can also toss the vegetables in a bit of oil before grilling.

5. Do you have any vegetarian grilling recipes that are easy to make for a large group?

Yes, we have plenty of vegetarian grilling recipes that are perfect for hosting a large cookout. Some crowd-pleasing options include grilled vegetable and hummus wraps, grilled portobello burgers, and grilled veggie pizza. You can also make a variety of grilled vegetable skewers for your guests to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • phyllisc121