• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegetarian Recipe Ideas for a Showstopper Meal

In summary, there are several great vegetarian recipe suggestions shared in this conversation, including the Spinach Artichoke Ring, Mediterranean Orzo Salad, Garden Ranch Pizza, Cool Veggie Pizza, and Antipasta Pizza. Many of these recipes utilize Pampered Chef products and can be easily modified for vegan diets. The Cool Veggie Pizza and Spinach Artichoke Ring are particularly popular and easy to make.
Princess
Does anyone have a good suggestion for a vegetarian recipe I can make for a show?

Spinach Artichoke Ring!!!This is MY FAVORITE recipe to make at shows!!! Its a great show recipe! It shows a lot of products and its easy to make and you can't mess it up--it still comes out great! In fact, its the one I usually make unless they request a dessert, or I have a show where I know guests have been to some of my other shows.

Its in ALL THE BEST!

I made the Chicken Broccoli Ring less the Chicken! It was for a Friday show in Lent. I doubled all the rest of the ingredients. It worked out well....there wasn't a crumb left!

I like the Mediterranean Orzo Salad from Stoneware Sensations
You can utilize stoneware, a saucepan, the CBB, Mix n scraper, garlic press, and a lot more.
(If they are Vegan, you can omit the feta.)

I do the Garden Ranch Pizza (I think that is the name) and at the show I did in Jan all of the guests asked for the recipe and that was vegetarians and meat eaters too.

I am a vegetarian, and my favorite thing is the cool veggie pizza

Cool Veggie Pizza
(Preheat oven to 350 degrees.)

1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8 ounces) softened cream cheese
1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
1 garlic clove (pressed)
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups assorted fresh vegetables such as:

broccoli
cauliflower
cucumber
green or red bell pepper
tomato
green onions
mushrooms
carrots
zucchini
yellow squash

Unroll crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles.
On 13" Round Baking Stone, arrange triangles in a circle
with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside.
Using lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller,
roll out dough to a 12-inch circle, pressing seams together to seal.
Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown.
Remove from oven and let cool completely.

In 1-Qt. Batter Bowl, combine remaining ingredients except
vegetables; mix well with Super Scraper. Spread cream
cheese mixture evenly over top of crust. Prepare assorted vegetables
as directed in Cook's Tips (provided below!) and
sprinkle over top of pizza.

Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into squares with Pizza Cutter;
serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Cook's Tips

To prepare vegetables, chop broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, and bell
peppers using Food Chopper. Coursely chop tomato and slice
green onions using 5" Utility Knife. Slice mushrooms using
Egg Slicer Plus. Crinkle cut carrots with Garnisher.
Julienne zucchini and yellow squash using Ultimate Slice & Grate.

The Pampered Cheff Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix
can be substituted for dill weed.

I have never had the cool veggie pizza, but it sounds good. I'm gonna hafta give it a try!

Jessica-- 6? Is that as in children?:eek: Kudos to you for home schooling!

I LOVE the spinach artichoke ring too! I made it for Easter and it was gone in seconds! LOL.

Also, the new Antipasta pizza is delicious. And very easy.

Love,
Rachel

AJPratt said:
This is MY FAVORITE recipe to make at shows!!! Its a great show recipe! It shows a lot of products and its easy to make and you can't mess it up--it still comes out great! In fact, its the one I usually make unless they request a dessert, or I have a show where I know guests have been to some of my other shows.

Its in ALL THE BEST!

I do the spinach-artichoke filling inside the french bread and make it inmto a twist (see the Chicken Bistro Twist recipe in All the Best). yum! I made it as my B-recipe in March and as they ALL ohh & ah I told them I will show them and their friends how to make it when they have me do their show! lol. Be sure to have them watch you transport it using the "Lift & Serve" thingies. The cut up twist fits perfectly in the rectangular SA server too.

:)

RachelNguyen said:
I LOVE the spinach artichoke ring too! I made it for Easter and it was gone in seconds! LOL.

Also, the new Antipasta pizza is delicious. And very easy.

Love,
Rachel

I agree the Antipasta pizza is soooo yummy!

I will have to try the twist!

Vegitarian Recipe suggestionsmaybe these will be of some help:)

Attachments

• VEGETARIANRECIPES.doc
    194.5 KB · Views: 392
Karen, those look delicious!

AJPratt said:
Jessica-- 6? Is that as in children?:eek: Kudos to you for home schooling!

yes! 6 kids! :D

and the pizza is sooo good! we tried it at my party, and even my husband kept eating it! :p

1. What are some vegetarian options for a showstopper meal?

Some vegetarian options for a showstopper meal could include dishes such as a hearty vegetable lasagna, a flavorful tofu stir fry, or a roasted vegetable and quinoa salad.

2. Are there any vegetarian recipes that are easy to prepare for a large group?

Yes, there are many vegetarian recipes that are perfect for feeding a large group. Some ideas could include a vegetable curry, a veggie-packed pasta dish, or a vegetarian chili.

3. Can you recommend any vegetarian dishes that are suitable for a dinner party?

For a dinner party, you may want to consider dishes that are both visually appealing and full of flavor. Some suggestions could include a vegetarian stuffed squash, a mushroom and lentil Wellington, or a vegetable tart.

4. Are there any vegetarian recipes that are kid-friendly?

Absolutely! There are many vegetarian recipes that are both delicious and kid-friendly. Some options could include vegetable and bean tacos, a veggie-loaded pizza, or a creamy vegetable Alfredo pasta.

5. Can you suggest any vegetarian recipes that are also gluten-free?

There are plenty of vegetarian recipes that are also gluten-free. Some ideas could include a quinoa and black bean bowl, a vegetable and lentil curry, or a roasted vegetable and chickpea wrap. Just be sure to check all ingredient labels to ensure they are gluten-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedchefdenver
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • chef_kimmo