• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegan Salad Ideas Needed for Pampered Chef Show Friday!

In summary, there are several delicious and easy vegan salad dressings recommended for the Pampered Chef show, such as mixing olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and maple syrup or using a store-bought vegan dressing. Protein options for a vegan salad include beans, tofu, tempeh, quinoa, nuts, and seeds. Creative ways to incorporate vegetables into a vegan salad include using shredded kale or cabbage as a base and adding roasted vegetables. For a vegan substitute for cheese, nutritional yeast, crumbled tofu, avocado, or homemade cashew cheese can be used. Finally, for a vegan Caesar salad, chopped romaine lettuce, croutons, and a homemade dressing made from vegan mayo, Dijon
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
I thought I had one of our cookbooks, but alas, I do not.

Can anyone share a good Vegan salad recipe from PC? I am doing a salad show on Friday and I just found out the host recently became a vegan. If PC doesn't have vegan salad ideas I will use the Asian Chicken Salad minus the chicken from the make fresh make it healthy cookbook.

There is a spinach strawberry salad recipe but I don't remember which cookbook it's in. You might be able to do a search on CC.

Here is a delicious and colorful vegan salad recipe from Pampered Chef:Colorful Vegan Quinoa SaladIngredients:- 1 cup quinoa- 2 cups water- 1 red bell pepper, diced- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced- 1 orange bell pepper, diced- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved- 1/2 cup red onion, diced- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped- 1/4 cup olive oil- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard- 1 garlic clove, minced- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add quinoa and reduce heat to low. Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes.2. In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, bell peppers, tomatoes, red onion, parsley, and cilantro.3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.4. Pour dressing over quinoa mixture and toss to combine.5. Serve chilled or at room temperature.This colorful vegan quinoa salad is packed with protein, fiber, and vitamins. It's a perfect dish to bring to potlucks or enjoy as a light lunch. Happy cooking!

1. What vegan salad dressings do you recommend for the Pampered Chef show?

For a delicious and easy vegan salad dressing, try mixing together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and a dash of maple syrup. You can also use a store-bought vegan dressing like a balsamic vinaigrette or a citrus vinaigrette.

2. Can you suggest some protein options for a vegan salad?

Adding beans, tofu, or tempeh are great ways to add protein to a vegan salad. You can also top your salad with quinoa, nuts, or seeds for an extra protein boost.

3. What are some creative ways to incorporate vegetables into a vegan salad?

Instead of traditional lettuce, try using shredded kale or cabbage as the base of your salad. You can also add roasted vegetables like sweet potatoes, beets, or cauliflower to give your salad more flavor and texture.

4. Can you suggest a vegan substitute for cheese in a salad?

Nutritional yeast is a popular vegan cheese substitute that adds a cheesy, nutty flavor to salads. You can also try using crumbled tofu, avocado, or a homemade cashew cheese as a substitute.

5. Do you have any ideas for a vegan Caesar salad?

For a delicious vegan Caesar salad, try using chopped romaine lettuce, croutons, and a homemade dressing made from vegan mayo, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and garlic. You can also add roasted chickpeas or tempeh bacon for added protein and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • pamperedchefdenver
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • pctharper