• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegan Recipes: Share Your Best-Tested Dishes Here!

In summary, many Vegan recipes include dairy products. There are also vegetarian recipes available, but Vegan is really difficult.
glitterychef
Hi ladies

Does anyone have a good tried & tested Vegan recipe??

Many thanks
Michelle

What type of Vegan?
There is creamy one pot pasta, zesty skillet ravioli (with cheese ravioli), or a nice layered cobb salad with many different veggies in the trifle bowl? or a trifle if they eat eggs & milk.

All of the above recipes include Dairy - so not Vegan.

Pineapple Salsa w/ Chips - you could also make guacamole.

There are lots of vegetarian recipes out there, but Vegan is really difficult.
I would hate to be Vegan. I hope I never have a vegan host...

I posted a link to my friend's blog awhile back that has a ton of vegan recipes...you'll have to search for it though since I just popped in for about 30 seconds!

If you do the Salsa and chips thing, make sure to read the ingrediant list on the chips. I know it sounds weird but I had a friend point out a few different chips - especially flour not corn - that contain powdered milk! And any combination of great veggies stir-fried! You could use all sorts of tools for preping the veggies from the Mandolin to the knives - KA CHING!!! (Hey that almost looks Chinese don't it???!!!)

Lightning fast veggie chilli in 29 min to dinner vol 2. Very good. Shows the DCB. Cheese is an optional side

Vegan is really not that hard, unless you depend entirely on processed foods which do contain a lot of hidden animal products. You can also find vegan substitutes for practically everything from sour cream and cream cheese to meat. I routinely feed people vegetarian and vegan foods and they have no idea, unless I tell them or they know I'm veggie.
If you have an idea of what you'd like to do (or if your host has requested something in particular) feel free to email me and I can help you figure out how to make it vegan [email protected]

Lindsay said:
Vegan is really not that hard, unless you depend entirely on processed foods which do contain a lot of hidden animal products. You can also find vegan substitutes for practically everything from sour cream and cream cheese to meat. I routinely feed people vegetarian and vegan foods and they have no idea, unless I tell them or they know I'm veggie.
If you have an idea of what you'd like to do (or if your host has requested something in particular) feel free to email me and I can help you figure out how to make it vegan [email protected]

Anyone who knows me knows that we rarely eat processed foods. I stay away from processed foods. (and many Vegan substitutes are processed - containing soy isolates, etc...)

I still find a vegan diet hard....:D Vegetarian is completely different from Vegan. We eat many Naturally vegetarian meals.

summer spinach salad. asparagus mimosa (sugar and eggs left):

I made the Chicken, Avocado and Grapefruit Salad, just without the Chicken. For the cashew crumble, I used Vegan spread instead of butter. I actually served the chicken on the side for non-vegan guests, but it was delicious either way and the guests loved it.

What are some easy vegan recipes that even non-vegans will enjoy?

Some easy and delicious vegan recipes that non-vegans will love include:

• Veggie stir-fry with tofu
  • Quinoa and black bean tacos
  • Coconut curry lentil soup
  • Vegan mac and cheese
  • Roasted vegetable and hummus wraps

How can I make sure my vegan dishes are still packed with protein?

There are plenty of plant-based protein sources that you can incorporate into your vegan dishes, such as:

• Tofu
  • Tempeh
  • Beans (black beans, chickpeas, lentils)
  • Quinoa
  • Nuts and seeds
You can also use vegan protein powders in smoothies or baked goods.

What are some good substitutes for dairy in vegan recipes?

Some great dairy substitutes in vegan recipes include:

• Coconut milk or cream
  • Almond milk
  • Cashew cream
  • Nutritional yeast (for a cheesy flavor)
  • Silken tofu (for creamy textures)

How can I add more flavor to my vegan dishes?

To add more flavor to your vegan dishes, try incorporating:

• Herbs and spices
  • Citrus juices and zests
  • Tamari or soy sauce
  • Nutritional yeast
  • Miso paste
  • Vegan broth or bouillon
You can also experiment with different cooking methods, such as roasting or grilling, to enhance the flavors of your ingredients.

Can you recommend any vegan dessert recipes?

Absolutely! Some delicious vegan dessert recipes include:

• Vegan chocolate chip cookies
  • Avocado chocolate mousse
  • Fruit crumbles or cobblers
  • Banana nice cream
  • Vegan cheesecake
You can also find many creative and tasty vegan dessert recipes online or in vegan cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EymieFitz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen