• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's a Vegan-Friendly Dark Chocolate Dessert Recipe?

In summary, the speaker is discussing a customer who is vegan and wants to make a chocolate recipe using dark chocolate and soy cream cheese. The speaker is unsure how the soy cream cheese will function in the recipe and is hesitant about using dark chocolate because they personally do not like it. They suggest asking the customer for a suggestion and offer to make a different dish that showcases their favorite products. The speaker also mentions that they always make dishes they are familiar with when hosting parties.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have a customer who is vegan and wants to do a chocolate recipe so we need something with dark chocolate. She says she can get soy cream cheese so if it calls for cream cheese that is OK.

I know I could just substitute but not everything tastes good with dark chocolate.

Any ideas? I personally do not like dark chocolate so I'm a little leery of it and I really hope her guests like it too......

I'm really not sure how soy cream cheese functions in a recipe...it sounds sort of gross to me. Will it melt properly?

In instances where the host is that specific and demanding, I ask for a suggestion from them. I'm doing a Vegan show this week, but we're doing the tomato basil pasta using vegetable broth, and minus the parmesan cheese.

PamperedK said:
I have a customer who is vegan and wants to do a chocolate recipe so we need something with dark chocolate. She says she can get soy cream cheese so if it calls for cream cheese that is OK.

I know I could just substitute but not everything tastes good with dark chocolate.

Any ideas? I personally do not like dark chocolate so I'm a little leery of it and I really hope her guests like it too......

So this is what I do in situations like this.... Suzy, that sound delicious, but I am not familar with how to make a vegan dark chocolate dessert. I really want your party to be successfull and make something that will showcase a ton of products. How about I make, "Lighting fast Vegetarian Chili" (or whatever you want) it is perfect for a cold winter night and it will show many of my favorite products? I can make this and you can make the yummy chocolate dish. What do you think?

9 times out of 10 they say great. I do not make a dish I have never made at a party. I make things that I am comfortable with and show the products I want to talk about. I do this for every situtation when a host wants me to make something I am not familar with. Once you explain the purpose of the recipe, to show products so she can get more host rewards, most host are on board with whatever you want to make.

Hope this helps.

1. What ingredients are needed to make a vegan dark chocolate recipe?

The ingredients for a vegan dark chocolate recipe typically include cocoa powder, coconut oil, maple syrup or agave nectar, and vanilla extract. Some recipes may also call for additional ingredients such as almond milk or almond butter for added flavor and texture.

2. Can I use any type of cocoa powder for a vegan dark chocolate recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of unsweetened cocoa powder for a vegan dark chocolate recipe. However, for the best results, we recommend using high-quality, organic cocoa powder.

3. Is there a substitute for coconut oil in a vegan dark chocolate recipe?

Yes, you can substitute coconut oil with melted vegan butter or a neutral-flavored oil such as grapeseed or avocado oil. However, keep in mind that the flavor and texture of the chocolate may be slightly different.

4. How do I make sure the chocolate is completely vegan?

To ensure that the chocolate is completely vegan, make sure to check the labels of all the ingredients used. Look for words like "dairy-free," "vegan," and "certified vegan" to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for a vegan diet.

5. Can I add other ingredients such as nuts or dried fruit to the vegan dark chocolate recipe?

Yes, you can add other ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit, or even spices like cinnamon or cayenne pepper for a unique twist on your vegan dark chocolate recipe. Just make sure that any additional ingredients are also vegan-friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • EymieFitz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76