• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegan & Gluten-Free Recipes for Hosting a Show: Tips & Suggestions

In summary, the host's sister-in-law is trying to book a show with the host and the host has dietary restrictions that may not allow for many recipes. Suggestions for recipes that may work with the host's dietary restrictions are provided.
MLinAZ
Gold Member
Okay, so I am about to book a show and the host is not only vegan but also eats a gluten-free diet as well. I know she'll be able to give me general recipe ideas but I'd like to try and be armed with a few PC recipe suggestions as well *if possible.*

Unfortunately I know it just about rules out any recipe that has pasta, etc. in it. Although I do know there are gluten free versions available and the host may be willing to do that, I'll have to talk with her to see.

I haven't actually met or spoken with her yet, she's the sister-in-law of my host from today and she wants to book a show.

Ideas?

My cousin eats gluten-free and dairy-free, which can make it a little tough for those not used to that diet. It's not as restricted as vegan, I know, but most of the recipes that we end up using for her will point in the same direction.There are several salad recipes on CC that would work. I love the Red, White and Blueberry salad from the Stars and Stripes theme show. But - berries will be expensive or not great (or both) this time of year. There's a Layered Southwestern Salad from the old salads cards that would work, too. I know it's been posted here before. It makes a great presentation in the trifle bowl.Don't forget that you can generally substitute substantial mushrooms (Portabella) for meat in many recipes.I have also found that hosts with very demanding/unusual dietary requirements will be OK with a demo of a "normal" (for lack of a better word) recipe. They understand that their guests will be looking for ideas and recipes that they can take home and use and the guests probably don't have the same restrictions. So don't just assume that your host will require a special recipe. Ask her.

I had a guest @ my show last month & I made:

The Mexican meatloaf is gluten free if you use mozz. cheese.
I also made the pizza dip & she could eat that :)

annew said:

Except that she's also Vegan...so neither of those would work! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Except that she's also Vegan...so neither of those would work! :)

sorry didn't read that part!

As far as the gluten-free part if your host is buying the ingredients she would know what to get for specific items.

Yeah, but the equipment needs to be gluten-free, too. My friend, who is gluten-free, had to stop using stones, etc. because of cross-contamination. None of our spices are gluten-free.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Actually, some of the seasonings ARE gluten-free. A gal in my extended cluster has Celiac's (has to keep gluten-free), and she can eat some of them. I know the Southwest is OK, and so is the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle.And this is a picky point, but we only sell 2 spices: the peppercorns and the Korintje cinnamon. The other items we sell are more accurately called seasonings or spice blends.

annew said:

Actually, all cheese is gluten free (except high end Blue Cheese as that's usually made from bread). If you get preshredded cheese, that's when you need to check the lable because many times companies will add flour to help keep the cheese separated in the package.

You could be able to do the sun dried tomato risotto - they ususally have vegan sausage that you can use, and you can use vegetable broth instead (just check the label that it's gluten free).

1. What are some vegan and gluten-free options available through Pampered Chef?

Some of our vegan and gluten-free options include our Quinoa and Vegetable Stack, Roasted Vegetable Fajitas, and Lemon Garlic Zoodle Bowl. We also have a variety of gluten-free baking mixes and seasonings.

2. Can I still use my Pampered Chef products if I follow a vegan and gluten-free diet?

Yes, many of our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of diets. Our non-stick cookware, vegetable spiralizer, and food processor are great for preparing vegan and gluten-free meals.

3. Are all Pampered Chef products labeled with ingredients and allergen information?

Yes, all of our products have clear labels that list the ingredients and allergen information. This makes it easy for those with dietary restrictions to choose products that fit their needs.

4. Are there any vegan and gluten-free recipes available on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to vegan and gluten-free recipes. You can also filter our recipe library to only show these options.

5. Can I customize my order to make it vegan and gluten-free?

Yes, you can customize your order by substituting certain ingredients or omitting them altogether. Our consultants are also happy to help you find the best vegan and gluten-free options for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cmaxs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Cmaxs
  • bperez14
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • 1PamperedMommy