• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Deals on Help Whip Cancer Items - Brand New and Vintage!"

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer" promotion includes a variety of new and vintage items from the Pampered Chef collection, and all proceeds from these items go towards the American Cancer Society to support cancer research, education, and patient services. To get deals on these items, you can either host a Pampered Chef party or purchase them directly through a consultant. There is no limit on the number of items you can purchase, but they are only available while supplies last. Unfortunately, these items are only available for purchase in the United States, but international customers can make a donation directly to the American Cancer Society.
cat
Gold Member
I'm just trying to clean up a little. :)

I'm asking $4 for each item plus shipping or best offer

1. Help Whip Cancer Mini Stainless Steel Whisk, brand new (from 2005 Campaign)

2. Help Whip Cancer Pink Clips, brand new, set of 2 (from 2005 Campaign)

3. I also have the 2006 Consultant Planner, brand new-- SOLD!

4. 25th Anniversary Bracelet with Black Velvet Pouch and Chef's Hat Charm (anyone need an extra because yours is scratched up?)--SOLD!

Last edited:
2006 PlannerI would like the Planner!! What methods of payment do you accept?? Thanks!
Cris

Hi Cris,

Sorry, someone already got the planner from me. Thanks for your interest though!

By the way, everything else I've mentioned is still available in case anyone is interested.

UPDATE

The bracelet and planner are no longer available.

Thanks for your interest!

kitchenmom said:
I would like the Planner!! What methods of payment do you accept?? Thanks!
Cris

I have a extra planner if you would like it. Just let me know.

Help Whip CancerHi! I'd like to know if you still have the HWC whisk and clips left?

Thanks,
Sheila

Hi Sheila,

Yes I do! I just sent you a private message.

Thanks!

1. What items are included in the "Help Whip Cancer" promotion?

The "Help Whip Cancer" promotion includes a variety of brand new and vintage items from the Pampered Chef collection. Some examples include the Classic Batter Bowl, Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and the Floral Appetizer Plate Set.

2. How can I get deals on these "Help Whip Cancer" items?

To get deals on these items, you can either host a Pampered Chef party and earn discounts and free products, or you can purchase them directly through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check for sales and promotions on our website or through our social media channels.

3. Is there a limit on how many "Help Whip Cancer" items I can purchase?

No, there is no limit on how many "Help Whip Cancer" items you can purchase. However, keep in mind that these items are only available while supplies last, so we recommend purchasing them as soon as possible.

4. Do all proceeds from the "Help Whip Cancer" items go towards cancer research?

Yes, all proceeds from the "Help Whip Cancer" items go towards the American Cancer Society to support cancer research, education, and patient services. Every purchase you make helps make a difference in the fight against cancer.

5. Can I purchase "Help Whip Cancer" items outside of the United States?

Unfortunately, "Help Whip Cancer" items are only available for purchase in the United States. However, we encourage our international customers to make a donation directly to the American Cancer Society through their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • ampirolli