• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Value of Logo Items in My HD's Office Door Prize!

In summary, you can use a variety of logo items such as kitchen gadgets, cookware, serving sets, and baking supplies as door prizes for your HD's office. These items can be customized with your HD's logo and ordered through Pampered Chef's website or by contacting a consultant. You can also request a proof of the logo before placing your order and take advantage of quantity discounts for larger orders. Additionally, you have the option to choose different logo items for different HD's offices to tailor the door prizes to their specific needs.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My HD is buying some of the random items I have around my office for a door prize. I don't remember the value of the following items:
Dots Paper (the current paper on Merrill is $9.95 for 50 sheets and I know there is no way I would have paid that much but maybe I did!)
Little Blue Flashlight
Small PC Photo Album

It is difficult to put a price on these items without knowing the brand, quality, and condition of each item. If you are looking for an estimate, you could try looking up similar items on websites like Amazon or eBay to get an idea of what they might be worth.

Wow, that's exciting! It's always fun to win a door prize. As for the value of those items, it's hard to say without more information. I'm not sure what Dots Paper is, but $9.95 for 50 sheets seems a bit steep. Maybe it's a specialty paper? As for the flashlight and photo album, it really depends on the brand and quality. I would suggest doing a quick search online to get an idea of their average prices. Good luck in the drawing!

What kind of logo items can I use as door prizes for my HD's office?

You can use a variety of logo items as door prizes such as kitchen gadgets, cookware, serving sets, and baking supplies. These items can be customized with your HD's logo to promote your brand.

How can I order logo items for my HD's office door prizes?

You can order logo items through Pampered Chef's website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you in selecting the best items for your HD's office and placing the order.

Can I see a proof of the logo before I place my order?

Yes, Pampered Chef will provide you with a proof of the logo on the selected items before placing your order. This ensures that the logo is accurate and meets your expectations.

Are there any quantity discounts for ordering logo items?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers quantity discounts for larger orders of logo items. The more you order, the more you save on each item. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information on these discounts.

Can I choose different logo items for different HD's offices?

Yes, you can choose different logo items for different HD's offices. This allows you to customize the door prizes for each office based on their specific needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • imported_iteachurkid