• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valtrompia Bread Tube-Customer Needs Help

. Sincerely, AnnThe stone will crack if the item is put in the oven at room temperature. It is not recommended to put any pan or prep bowls, batter bowls... on a stone in the oven - per the test kitchens.
DebsCookingNow
Hi, I need your help. I have a customer that has a Valtrompia Bread Tube-Flower. She says she doesn't know how to open it and use it. I am still pretty new (90 days on 6/5/07:) ) I am hoping someone can give me instructions to give her or show where I need to go to get this info for her.

Thank you.

Debbie

Well, I guess I should rephrase my question. It's not how to open, but how does she get the baked bread out?

Thank you for your help

Make sure she sprays the entire inside of the tube WELL with oil (use the spritzer). The bread should slide out fairly easily. She may need to pry it with a Quickut paring knife a little.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.

Sincerely, Debbie

I also put the tube on a piece of stoneware for stability and it bakes better. Spraying it well helps big time

I personally would never put it or anything else on a piece of stoneware. You are lucky that you haven't broken a stone doing that! It is not recommended to put any pan or prep bowls, batter bowls... on a stone in the oven - per the test kitchens.

As Ann said, make sure you grease the inside of the tube and the lids well and the bread will slip right out. I stand it upright in the oven right on the rack and have never had a problem with it falling over. The older ones were a little smaller (or there was more bread in the package - they have made everything smaller - 16oz is now 15oz...) so you had to leave a bit of it out or it would tip over when the bread expanded but that isn't a problem any more. Also, make sure that the lid with the hole in it is on top so the steam can escape.

I usually use Baker's Joy (or a reasonable facsimile) on my bread tubes. It's oil and flour mixed, so you can see where it has sprayed. It makes it much easier to be certain that every little nook and cranny is covered.

Could you send me the e-mail or give me the info from the test kitchens because I don't understand why if the stone and the item (bread tube, prep bowl etc) on it are at room temperature that it would crack the stone. I could see if the item was cold or extremely hot but not if they were both at room temp when put in the oven

1. What is a Valtrompia bread tube and how is it used?

A Valtrompia bread tube is a kitchen tool used to bake bread in a unique cylindrical shape. It is made of metal and has a hollow center where the dough is placed. The tube is then placed in the oven to bake the bread. Once baked, the bread can be easily removed from the tube and sliced into rounds.

2. Can the Valtrompia bread tube be used for other types of baked goods?

Yes, the Valtrompia bread tube can be used to bake other types of bread, such as banana bread or zucchini bread. It can also be used to make desserts, such as cakes or cheesecakes.

3. How do I clean the Valtrompia bread tube?

The Valtrompia bread tube is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to ensure it is thoroughly cleaned. Use a brush or sponge to clean the inside of the tube, and dry it thoroughly before storing.

4. Can the Valtrompia bread tube be used on a grill?

Yes, the Valtrompia bread tube can be used on a grill as long as it is placed on indirect heat. Direct heat may cause the tube to discolor or warp. It is also important to grease the inside of the tube before placing it on the grill to prevent sticking.

5. Are there any tips for using the Valtrompia bread tube?

To ensure even baking, make sure to evenly distribute the dough inside the tube. It is also recommended to lightly grease the inside of the tube before adding the dough to prevent sticking. Additionally, do not overfill the tube as the bread will expand during baking. Lastly, allow the bread to cool for a few minutes before removing it from the tube to prevent it from breaking apart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aprilmlittlefield
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • frozenchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Bren706