• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble with Valpron Bread Tube? Any tips?

In summary, the Valpron Bread Tube - Heart is a baking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily create heart-shaped breads. To use it, simply grease the inside of the tube, fill it with your desired bread dough, and bake according to your recipe's instructions. It can also be used for other types of baked goods and is dishwasher safe. No special ingredients are needed, but a hearty and slightly dense dough works best for creating a defined heart shape.
doughmama
Silver Member
I have customer who uses this but is having issues. Any clue as to how to make it work better? she was last trying to make rice krispies and now they are stuck. has issues making bread too. any help is appreciated.

We used to sell Valtrompia Bread Tubes in different shapes. They were fun. For rice krispies I found it much easier to flatten them in a rectangle and just use the end of the tube as a cookie cutter. Boy she must have packed it in there. We also reccomended greasing the inside really well. Maybe if she put it in the oven to try and resoften the rice krispie treats??? But then they might not be so cute...

thanks. these were sold before my consultant days... she greased the inside but still can't them out. oh well. I told her next time just make the rice krispie treats in a pan and I can give her the heart cut outs. thx.

What is the Valpron Bread Tube - Heart?

The Valpron Bread Tube - Heart is a baking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to create heart-shaped breads with ease.

How do I use the Valpron Bread Tube - Heart?

First, grease the inside of the tube with cooking spray. Then, fill the tube with your desired bread dough and bake according to your recipe's instructions. Once baked, carefully remove the bread from the tube and let it cool before slicing and serving.

Can I use the Valpron Bread Tube - Heart for other types of baked goods?

Yes, you can use the Valpron Bread Tube - Heart for other types of baked goods such as cakes, meatloaf, and even savory breads. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

Is the Valpron Bread Tube - Heart dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Valpron Bread Tube - Heart is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Do I need to use any special ingredients for the Valpron Bread Tube - Heart?

No, you can use your favorite bread dough recipe for the Valpron Bread Tube - Heart. However, a hearty and slightly dense dough works best for creating a defined heart shape.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchefterza
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ihavethetools
  • whiteyteresa
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies