• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Day Meal Ideas for the Special Woman in Your Life

In summary, this woman decorated a mailbox with hearts for Valentine's Day and inside were incentives for booking shows. She increased her bookings by doing this.
beepampered
I'm doing a show a few days before Valentine's so it seems like an obvious theme. Women all like chocolate so a decadent dessert is easy. What I'm really looking for is a good meal the women could make their man. Any thoughts of what that could be? Thanks.....

I LOOOOVE the zesty ravioli myself, and so does my hubby. That's my 2 cents. :)

This isn't so much about a recipe as much about getting bookings between now and V-day.
But I jsut got this from my cluster...
Subject: A Valentine-themed booking incentive!Just an idea if you're the type of Consultant that likes to gives incentives to get bookings in a hurry.

I bought a plain red mailbox that I got from Michael's (it's small) and decorated the outside for Valentine's Day (all I used were magic markers and pictures of some of our products). On the inside were a bunch of hearts - all with a different incentive on them. (see picture below)

You can say..... "in the spirit of Valentine's Day, to show you how much The Pampered Chef loves their hosts.. anyone who books a show _________________ gets a special Valentine from me !... tease them about what may be inside- then they can pick one... (you decide whether it's on a certain day or within a certain timeframe)

What I put on the hearts: pics of products I already have, their choice of any product $25 or less, 10% off & FREE shipping on their order that night. (Please note that if you're a new consultant, we pay for these, not the company but of course we get it for much less than the catalog price)

For some reason people just love the "extras" and are more likely to book when YOU want them to!

PS If you're going to do this, let it be in addition to the other things we all need to do for our business to gain bookings, recruit leads, etc. .. (i.e. customer care calls, booking lead calls and out and about contacts --all of these will fill our calendar!

On a personal note, the week between xmas & new year's I could count all of my bookings on one hand.. I did what was necessary to re-motivate myself and so far I have increased my total # of bookings to 28 (dated from today thru April). Since I can't fit anymore shows onto my calendar at this point, I'm offering the mailbox incentive to anyone booking a catalog show or becoming a Consultant!

Attachments

• ry=400.jpg
    ry=400.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 336

1. What are some easy and delicious meal ideas for Valentine's Day?

We have a variety of recipes that are perfect for a romantic dinner on Valentine's Day. Some popular options include our heart-shaped ravioli, steak and shrimp skewers, and chocolate lava cakes for dessert.

2. Can you recommend any dishes that are both impressive and simple to make?

Absolutely! Our bacon-wrapped stuffed chicken breasts and creamy garlic shrimp linguine are both elegant and easy to prepare. Plus, they are sure to impress your special someone.

3. Are there any options for a vegetarian Valentine's Day dinner?

Yes, we have several vegetarian options that are perfect for a romantic evening. Our roasted vegetable lasagna and portobello mushroom Wellington are both hearty and flavorful choices.

4. Do you have any ideas for a special Valentine's Day breakfast or brunch?

We have a variety of breakfast and brunch recipes that are perfect for celebrating Valentine's Day. Some popular options include heart-shaped waffles, strawberry cream cheese croissants, and avocado toast with heart-shaped eggs.

5. Can you provide any tips for setting a romantic table for a Valentine's Day dinner?

Creating a romantic atmosphere is all about the details. Consider using candles, fresh flowers, and soft lighting to set the mood. You can also add some special touches like heart-shaped napkins or a handwritten love note for an extra touch of romance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LilChefBeth
  • janej76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BettieC
Replies
Views
jendill