• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious Valentine's Day recipes for my first themed show?

In summary, a Valentine's Day Theme Show is a special event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant that showcases products and recipes perfect for celebrating the holiday. To host a show, simply contact your consultant and schedule a date, and they will take care of all the details. The show will feature products such as heart-shaped baking molds and fondue sets, as well as romantic dinner recipes. There may also be special deals and promotions available during the show. And you can customize the show to fit your preferences with the help of your consultant.
ChefCarmenD
Gold Member
I am doing my first Valentine's day theme show and I would love some ideas for recipes. I found the black forest trifle and chocolate cherry skillet cake recipes on Consultant's Corner, but would like some more options. I heard about a chocolate cake made in the DCB or a lava cake. Could anyone add some recipes that you have used in the past? Thank you very much!:balloon:

Feriale Yan's chocolate truffle recipe....Boil 1 half pint of heavy cream. As soon as it comes to a boil, drop in a full 12oz bag of semisweet chocolate chips. Stir until smooth. Warm? - chocolate fondue. Tepid? -frosting. Cold? -small scoop for truffle insides- put on bakers rack, drizzle with different colors of melted chocolate, let harden, serve. other toppings: food chopper chopped nuts; cocoa; some cocoa and chocolate hazlenut sprinkles.Cherry Chocolate Mousse Pie - see Theme Show Archives way down at the bottom - something like 2004 "easy as pie" show. Awesome, yummy, showy.

i went to the PC website (didn't sign in as a consultant) and did a recipe search for chocolate and found TONS of recipes...for some reason, when i search for a recipe when i'm on the consultant sight, i can't view as many...

I am also looking for Valentine's ideas, but specifically a main dish that would seem somewhat "fancy." Any ideas?

I like the mini chocolate tuxedo cakes. YUM and easy to make. The strawberries on top with give you the red and they look like hearts!

What is a Valentine's Day Theme Show?

A Valentine's Day Theme Show is a special event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant that features products and recipes specifically geared towards Valentine's Day. It's a fun and interactive way to celebrate the holiday and learn about new products and cooking techniques.

How do I host a Valentine's Day Theme Show?

To host a Valentine's Day Theme Show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. You can invite friends and family to join you in person or virtually, and your consultant will take care of all the details and provide a fun and informative experience.

What type of products and recipes are featured in a Valentine's Day Theme Show?

In a Valentine's Day Theme Show, you can expect to see products and recipes that are perfect for date night or celebrating with loved ones. This may include items like heart-shaped baking molds, fondue sets, and romantic dinner recipes.

Are there any special deals or promotions during a Valentine's Day Theme Show?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions during holiday theme shows like Valentine's Day. Your consultant will be able to provide more information about any current offers and help you take advantage of them during the show.

Can I customize my Valentine's Day Theme Show to fit my preferences?

Absolutely! Your consultant will work with you to tailor the show to your specific interests and needs. Whether you want to focus on desserts, main courses, or hosting tips, your consultant can help make your Valentine's Day Theme Show a personalized and memorable experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
Replies
Views
LilChefBeth
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies