• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Day Nondemo Show at Work

In summary, a Valentine's Day Nondemo Show at Work is an event where coworkers can learn about and try out Pampered Chef products related to the holiday. It can be easily hosted by scheduling with a consultant and there is no pressure to make a purchase. Non-employees can also be invited to the event and featured products include heart-shaped bakeware and other romantic cooking tools, as well as versatile everyday products.
PamperedSD
I'm off to a very slow start this year. I only had one show and a yes with no date. The one rescheduled (no date yet) and the other hasn't returned my calls yet so no date and I have a blank calendar right now.

I'm thinking about hosting my own mini show at work. No demo but bring in 2 nice valentine's day desserts to show people. I have a set of prep bowls - put v-day colored candy in them to display and make a few chocolate covered spoons with a few mini wooden spoons I have on hand. For invites I'll pass out a box of heart candy's with a sticker saying something about if you host you can get a free show if you set a date before Valentine's day.

Has anyone done something like this? Any ideas for desserts? I just got a trifle dish so I would love to use it. I may make up one or two v-day goodie bags with dollar PC items I have on hand for anyone who books a show and maybe offering $2.14 for shipping (date of valentine's day - like half price shipping?).

I was thinking Feb 1st would be a good day to host it? Any input is always appriciated!!

Sounds like a great idea. If I think of any suggestions I'll let you know.

I was planning on doing something similar, but at my house (PC is my job outside the house :) )... could you do the mint triangles, but with red food coloring? You could drizzle the choco chips on top in the shape of hearts as well.

1. What is a Valentine's Day Nondemo Show at Work?

A Valentine's Day Nondemo Show at Work is a fun and interactive event where you and your coworkers can learn about and try out Pampered Chef products, specifically those related to Valentine's Day. It's a great way to celebrate the holiday with your colleagues and discover new cooking and baking ideas.

2. How do I host a Valentine's Day Nondemo Show at Work?

Hosting a Valentine's Day Nondemo Show at Work is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for the event. Your consultant will bring all the necessary products and materials, and guide you through the entire process.

3. Do I have to purchase anything at a Valentine's Day Nondemo Show at Work?

No, there is no pressure to purchase anything at the event. The purpose of a Nondemo Show is to introduce you to Pampered Chef products and provide a fun and educational experience. However, if you do decide to make a purchase, your consultant will be available to assist you.

4. Can I invite non-employees to a Valentine's Day Nondemo Show at Work?

Yes, you can invite friends and family members who are not employed at your workplace to attend the Nondemo Show. It's a great opportunity to introduce them to Pampered Chef products and have a fun time together.

5. What types of products will be featured at a Valentine's Day Nondemo Show at Work?

The products featured at a Valentine's Day Nondemo Show at Work will be specifically related to the holiday, such as heart-shaped bakeware, fondue sets, and other romantic cooking and serving tools. Your consultant may also showcase some versatile products that can be used for everyday cooking and entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • PamperedSD