• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Day Kitchen Show Ideas | Achieve Director Status in 2021

In summary, hosting a Valentine's Day kitchen show can be a creative way to boost sales and achieve director status in 2021. Some ideas for making the show stand out include incorporating romantic themes and products, offering incentives and promotions, and creating a festive atmosphere. Popular products for such a show include heart-shaped dishes and utensils, as well as items designed for creating romantic meals. Achieving director status through a successful show can bring benefits such as increased sales and commissions, potential for advancement, and building a strong customer base.
Mandy1
I just found this site by accident and I love it! I'll definitely share with my team. I just completed my super starter period and my goal is to become a Director this year.

Anyway, I'm looking at ideas for a Valentine's themed show for a kitchen show I'm doing at the end of January. Has anyone done this before? Can you share ideas? Thanks!

For my display I use a red and white checked table cloth/ doubles as a picnic one for the summer. I bought red paper doily hearts- very cheap- and place them on the more expensive products to accent. I get the red and white foiled Hershy Kisses and and sprinkle thru my display( watch out for little kids and dogs) or you can put them in a small bowl Simple Addition and pass around. Very inexpensive and easy! The candy saying hearts are also cheap and easy accents.

I have also heard you can make a chocolate mold in the clay heart for each of your hosts during February.

Hi there! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on completing your super starter period. Becoming a Director this year is a great goal to have! As for your Valentine's themed kitchen show, that sounds like a fun and timely idea. I haven't personally done a Valentine's themed show before, but I have seen some creative ideas on other forums and social media. Some popular ideas include heart-shaped desserts, red and pink colored drinks, and incorporating heart-shaped kitchen gadgets or utensils into the show. You could also do a "date night" theme and showcase recipes that couples can make together. I suggest checking out Pinterest and other online resources for more inspiration and specific recipes. Good luck with your show and I hope it's a success!

1. What are some creative ideas for a Valentine's Day kitchen show?

Some ideas for a Valentine's Day kitchen show include creating heart-shaped dishes, using red and pink kitchen utensils and decor, incorporating romantic recipes, hosting a couples cooking class, and offering special discounts on Valentine's Day themed products.

2. How can I achieve director status in 2021 through hosting a Valentine's Day kitchen show?

To achieve director status in 2021, you can host a successful Valentine's Day kitchen show by inviting a large number of guests, encouraging them to place orders and book future shows, offering incentives for reaching sales goals, and providing excellent customer service and support.

3. What are some popular products for a Valentine's Day kitchen show?

Popular products for a Valentine's Day kitchen show include heart-shaped baking molds, heart-themed serving dishes, red and pink kitchen utensils, and products designed for creating romantic meals such as fondue sets or heart-shaped cookie cutters.

4. How can I make my Valentine's Day kitchen show stand out?

To make your Valentine's Day kitchen show stand out, you can offer unique product bundles or packages, host a themed cooking demonstration, provide special discounts or promotions, and create a festive atmosphere with decorations and music.

5. What are the benefits of achieving director status through a Valentine's Day kitchen show?

Achieving director status through a Valentine's Day kitchen show can lead to increased sales, higher commissions, and potential for advancement within the company. It also allows you to build a strong customer base and establish yourself as a successful and reliable Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookingMomma
Replies
Views
LilChefBeth
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies