1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Valentine's Day Ideas

Tags:
  1. Mandy1

Mandy1

I just found this site by accident and I love it! I'll definitely share with my team. I just completed my super starter period and my goal is to become a Director this year.

Anyway, I'm looking at ideas for a Valentine's themed show for a kitchen show I'm doing at the end of January. Has anyone done this before? Can you share ideas? Thanks!

Jan 3, 2005
  2. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

For my display I use a red and white checked table cloth/ doubles as a picnic one for the summer. I bought red paper doily hearts- very cheap- and place them on the more expensive products to accent. I get the red and white foiled Hershy Kisses and and sprinkle thru my display( watch out for little kids and dogs) or you can put them in a small bowl Simple Addition and pass around. Very inexpensive and easy! The candy saying hearts are also cheap and easy accents.

I have also heard you can make a chocolate mold in the clay heart for each of your hosts during February.

Jan 5, 2005
Have something to add?