• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine-Friendly Recipes for Your Stoneware

In summary, stoneware is a great option for Valentine's Day recipes as it provides even heat distribution and adds a beautiful touch to dishes. There are many easy recipes you can make with stoneware, including heart-shaped pizzas, chocolate lava cakes, and roasted vegetable medleys. It can be used for both sweet and savory dishes and should be properly cared for by washing with warm water and mild dish soap. Some recipes specifically designed for stoneware for Valentine's Day include heart-shaped brownies, red velvet cake, and heart-shaped chicken pot pies. These recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website.
Cookin'InTX
Does anyone have recipes they do during February for a more Valentine friendly theme? I want to be able to use the stoneware too.

I generally do a LOT of chocolate recipes in February "Chocolate is for Lovers" and garnish with whipped cream *& strawberries

Me too - I also do a Chocolate Theme in February
Its not stoneware, but I do a lot of the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownies. I let each guest garnish with whipping cream in the EAD.
The Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart from the current Seasons Best would be good on the large round stone - garnish the same way and show off the stoneware which is on special. Its such an easy and great recipe.

Cookin'InTX said:
Does anyone have recipes they do during February for a more Valentine friendly theme? I want to be able to use the stoneware too.

Its not stoneware, but the floral silicone pan. Melt some colored chocolates ( red,white etc...) put them in it & let them set. :D

I'm going to suggest things from Cooking for Two as good Valentine recipes. Or chocolate... :D

I need Valentine themed game ideas for a girls only show. PLEASE help. My show is this Friday.

chefdeb said:
I need Valentine themed game ideas for a girls only show. PLEASE help. My show is this Friday.

I would do the chocolate lava cake in the rice cooker plus, then use strawberries (slice with the egg slicer) to make "hearts" with.

Or you can make a "your love turns me upside down pineapple cake" from seasons best using the 12 in skillet & the pineapple slicer.

1. Can I use stoneware for Valentine's Day recipes?

Yes, stoneware is a great option for Valentine's Day recipes! Not only does it provide even heat distribution for a perfect bake, but it also adds a beautiful touch to your dishes.

2. What are some easy Valentine's Day recipes I can make with stoneware?

There are many delicious and easy recipes you can make with stoneware for Valentine's Day. Some popular options include heart-shaped pizzas, chocolate lava cakes, and roasted vegetable medleys. You can also get creative and use heart-shaped stoneware for a festive touch.

3. Can stoneware be used for both sweet and savory Valentine's Day dishes?

Yes, stoneware is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory Valentine's Day dishes. It is perfect for baking desserts like cakes and pastries, as well as roasting meats and vegetables.

4. How do I properly care for my stoneware after using it for Valentine's Day recipes?

To properly care for your stoneware, make sure to wash it with warm water and a mild dish soap. Avoid using harsh scrubbers or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware. You should also avoid extreme temperature changes, such as placing hot stoneware in cold water, as it can cause cracking.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for stoneware that are perfect for Valentine's Day?

Yes, there are many recipes specifically designed for stoneware that are perfect for Valentine's Day. Some popular options include heart-shaped brownies, red velvet cake, and heart-shaped chicken pot pies. You can find these recipes and more on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJeniLobdell
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefJeniLobdell
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefheidi2003