• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Val and What Does She Do at Pampered Chef?

In summary, Val is a Director at Pampered Chef and has been with the company since 2002. She is responsible for leading a team of consultants and promoting and selling products. Val has been with Pampered Chef for over 17 years and is looking forward to learning and collaborating with this group. She will be a valuable resource, sharing her knowledge and passion for the company and its products.
Valerie Remschel
Hello! I am a Director and I am on National Executive Director, Shan Eisler's team!
I live in Fredericksburg, TX! I've been with Pampered Chef since 2002! I'm looking forward to learning new and fun exciting things with this group!

Welcome Val!

1. Who is Val and what does she do at Pampered Chef?

Val is a Director and a member of National Executive Director Shan Eisler's team at Pampered Chef. She has been with the company since 2002 and is based in Fredericksburg, TX.

2. What is Val's role at Pampered Chef?

As a Director, Val is responsible for leading and managing a team of consultants, as well as promoting and selling Pampered Chef products. She also works closely with her team to provide training and support to help them succeed in their own businesses.

3. How long has Val been with Pampered Chef?

Val has been with Pampered Chef for over 17 years, joining the company in 2002.

4. What is Val looking forward to in this group?

Val is excited to learn new and fun exciting things with this group. She is always looking for ways to improve her business and is eager to collaborate and share ideas with others in the Pampered Chef community.

5. What can we expect from Val in this group?

Val is a dedicated and experienced member of the Pampered Chef team and she will be a valuable resource for all of us. She will be sharing her knowledge, expertise, and passion for the company and its products with the group, and is always willing to help and support others in their Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • jregini