1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Vacations anyone

1. So we are off for vacations at the end of the month, do you guys think I can make a catalog show with the hotel crew? like get someone to collect oreder and have fun? have you ever done something like this? and if you did how did it turn out?

Jun 10, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

DH and I have a rule....I don't take my work with me, and he leaves his pager at home when we are on vacation. It's totally family time - NO WORK ALLOWED!

Jun 10, 2009
  3. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

I say go ahead and ask them. They can't tell you "YES" or "NO" unless you do! LOL

Jun 10, 2009
  4. We just returned home from a vacation in Minnesota and I took catelogs with and also left some business cards with waitresses. I got orders from relatives and am now able to write off the whole trip. I definitely ask.:)

Jun 10, 2009
  5. pamperedchefqueen

pamperedchefqueen Novice Member

I was just wondering the same thing. How I can do a bit of work while on vacation. We are road tripping, so I can leave the cards and catalogs along the way, but then we'll be in Canada, so harder to do, with the whole international border thing and all... I am tempted to leave my catalog tote bag and take a pretty purse instead. Is that foolish? I mean, I"ll be mostly in Canada, so its not like I can attract shows and things....

6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Sometimes -it is OK to leave business at home and enjoy your vacation. :D
    IMHO of course.

Jun 18, 2009
  7. cewcooks

cewcooks Advanced Member

we are off to the beach at 6:00 am on Saturday mornin for 7 days!!!

Jun 18, 2009
  8. I'll be leaving this thrusday and i'll defenetly wil give it a try to make a catalog show out of it, who knows, the worst they can say is no =-D

Jun 22, 2009
  9. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I'm with you Becky! No work allowed!!! That's why I never give out my cell number to customers or hosts... We were on a romantic anniversary weekend right after I first started and got a Pampered Chef call, I was not happy and neither was DH... it happened to be a friend that had hosted a show so she already had my cell, but that told me not to give it out as a business number. You have to have time just for family and you (vacation) time!

Jun 23, 2009
Have something to add?