• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Protect Your Utility Tote with Our New Cover - Limited Time Offer!

keep it on? It seems like it would be easy to take on and off.It just fits over the edges and there's a opening for the handles to slip through.Yes, it zips. I got the one in gray and it's really nice. I use it to store my laptop in when I travel.It just fits over the edges and there's a opening for the handles to slip through.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was at a vendor event yesterday chatting with the 31 consultant and she showed me a new item they have only available this month - a cover for the Utility Tote. They said that it might bring them back in the fall if it goes over well now. It fit perfectly on our Pampered Chef utility tote! Of course I had to get it because last winter I had some items in mine for a vendor event and didn't realize that some snow had slipped off my trunk when I popped it open. When I unpacked for the event I had water in my stainless bowls and some catalogs and receipts were ruined. Thought I would share! *For some reason I couldn't get the top one to shrink down!*

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

I'm a consultant for 31 and these Top-A-Totes are $10 and come in gray, brown and black. Feel free to email me if you don't already have a 31 consultant :)

I wondered about those! My consultant's newsletter had something about them, but I couldn't find them in the catalog.
I'll have to call her! I have 3 or 4 of these utility totes. Could easily use 1 or 2 of these things.

Did you also get the bag from thirty one?

I didnt know they were only available in June. I am going to a july party and had my eye on it. Might have to order early.

Dina Atnip said:
Did you also get the bag from thirty one?

That's the Pampered Chef one we were able to earn last year. Looks exactly like the 31 Utility Tote. I've even had some consultants ask me if it was a retired pattern that came out before they started selling!

Wahoo I have that bag somewhere hiding in the bag corner ROL not as if I don't have enough earned bags but hopefully I can find this one.

Dina Atnip said:
Wahoo I have that bag somewhere hiding in the bag corner ROL not as if I don't have enough earned bags but hopefully I can find this one.

You're too funny! I wasn't for sure at first about this bag but it became a good one to keep some of the extra items I use at vendor events since I've been doing more lately.

I ordered one of those tops the day the newsletter came out. 31 reps are sure making out on those of us who earned the bags from PC. Lol

My consultant friend told me that while they are only available in June... we might see them in the fall catalog!

I'm hosting a 31 party on 6/19---can't wait to get a couple of these covers!

That's cool! How does it stay on? Does it zip? I've already contacted my 31 consultant to get one of these, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing! I texted my consultant!

I haven't really used the tote much. I just contacted my 31 gal and she ordered extra so I can pick it up today. :D Nothing but rain here for 3 weeks, so it will be handy. Is it super strong? How much can you put in there? Can you carry a show's worth of stuff?

Sandi

I love the Large Utility Totes (I have 4 total), including the one we earned with PC. They are large, and I use them for our Beach/Pool Gear, I've used it for taking stuff camping, and definitely for my shows. Lately, I've been using my Utility Tote from PC and then the Carry Less Sell more bag - just those two for my products. Working well!

As soon as I saw the email from my 31 gal ~ I had her put me down for one! I think it will be nice since I like to take that one to baseball games and such ~ papers won't blow on me now :)

I use this tote earned from PC and the pretty in pleats bag for my shows. That's all I carry. All the tools fit in this tote and the paperwork in the bag.

mom4angela said:
That's cool! How does it stay on? Does it zip? I've already contacted my 31 consultant to get one of these, thanks for sharing!

It just fits over the edges and there's a opening for the handles to slip through.

The video sort of makes it look like it might have some sort of elastic or stretch to it to make it cling a bit? Not sure. But if anyone gets one between now and later, let us know! If I see my consultant on Friday, she will show it to me...but that's not likely.

I believe there is a little stretch to it to fit over the bag and hold it on. Like Beth said it has slots that the handles slip through (you can see the paisley through the small slit in the second picture). It seems pretty heavy duty and the plastic see through window is nice and thick.

I have been buried alive I am under totes LOL really I know that bag is her somewhere.

There is elastic on the corners to help it stay in place. I had a vendor event last night and the 31 gal had one out on display. I'm definately getting a couple of these this month!!!

I just got one last night from my 31 gal. Yes, it has an elastic type edge to make it fitted. I think I'm really gonna like it!

That is awesome. Do you know if we are able to get these in Canada?

I was KICKING MYSELF yesterday when I realized I forgot to get back in touch with my consultant. (Ok- and take my story as a lesson as to why we should follow-up with OUR customers!).I had asked her about them early in June, when this thread was going on. She said she was going to see them later the next week at her Relay for Life event..invited me to stop by if I wanted to see it, etc. I couldn't do that, but I was going to get in touch with her later because I definitely wanted at least 3 of them for myself, and was thinking about getting a 4th, plus the June special was another large tote for $10. I use those things A LOT! So it would have been at least a $50+ order. But I forgot, she forgot, etc. The usual.Anyway, I emailed her yesterday to see if by chance she could still get one. I know that for us, we can sometimes backdate the order to say June 30th, and submit and get the special still. She could not. Bummer. But then she tells me that they WILL be in the August 1st catalog- so they are being added to the line (YEAH!). What irked me a teeny bit, and really made me think "customer service" here, was she said... "Can we touch base in August?". Ugh. I'm not sure if that means she'll call me, or I need to call her. She should have said "I will contact YOU in August when they are available!".The Good news though- the Top-a-Totes will be in the next catalog! (at least in the USA, don't know about Canada, but maybe soon!?) :D

Do you know if it will fit over our tote that came with the kit?

ally44 said:
Do you know if it will fit over our tote that came with the kit?

The PC new consultant bag? No. That bag is very different. (I hate that bag. Too heavy when loaded with even just the kit, plus collapses. i refer the 31 totes myself!)

This would fit the Thirty-One large utility bags and probably the one we earned as an incentive last fall.

Oh ok, thanks. I have only been a consultant since October.

i really like mine. It was perfect for schlitterbaugn. Only needed one bag for everything plus the cover was nice because there is always a lot of splashing at the waterparks.

Here's another great idea for the totes:http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/64457838387281303_r8y2uhpj.jpgThe pinner on Pinterest said "I created a liner for my 31 Gifts Large Utility Tote. Now it stands perfectly rather than slouching as it came. I used sturdy cardboard and a plastic table cloth - very easy."

NooraK said:
Here's another great idea for the The pinner on Pinterest said "I created a liner for my 31 Gifts Large Utility Tote. Now it stands perfectly rather than slouching as it came. I used sturdy cardboard and a plastic table cloth - very easy."
OOOOOOOOoooooooo...I like that! I have some of the smaller containers that I bought as trash cans for the vehicles, they stay flopped down, instead of up! Drives me nuts. I will have to figure out a way to do that too. She doesnt by chance sell those does she? ;)

esavvymom said:
OOOOOOOOoooooooo...I like that! I have some of the smaller containers that I bought as trash cans for the vehicles, they stay flopped down, instead of up! Drives me nuts. I will have to figure out a way to do that too. She doesnt by chance sell those does she? ;)

Same here! I was very disappointed in my utility tote and square utility tote I bought for my car. They have since updated them and now the material is a little bit more sturdy, but I'm still stuck with 2 totes that I'm not happy with. I keep thinking they should have some sort of support rod or framework optional to insert to help.

I put our cutting board along one side of the tote. Holds it nicely in position.

For any of you that didn't get the cover- my consultant told me that they are bringing them back in the Fall since they were such a hit! And how awesome that we can get another tote in August for submitting 2 shows!!

esavvymom said:

No clue... found it on Pinterest, and it doesn't have a link attached, just the picture!

1. What is the new item that is only available for a limited time?

The new item is a cover for the Utility Tote, designed to protect the contents of the tote from outside elements.

2. Will the cover fit on a Pampered Chef Utility Tote?

Yes, the cover is specifically designed to fit perfectly on our Pampered Chef Utility Tote.

3. Will the cover be available again in the future?

If it is well received during this limited time offer, there is a possibility that it will be brought back in the fall.

4. Why did you decide to get the cover?

I had a previous incident where snow had leaked into my tote and damaged some of my items, so I wanted to prevent that from happening again.

5. Can you share your experience with the cover?

Yes, of course! I have used it for a recent vendor event and it successfully protected my items from any outside elements. I highly recommend it for anyone who frequently uses their Pampered Chef Utility Tote for events or travel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marthambyrd
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • kcmckay